 Off-Topic / Debate / 2955
Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 21:27:38 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Richard Marchetti wrote:
My other point would have been that instead of interest, why
couldn't investments capitalists be satisfied with a take in the profits?

Interesting, take me through how my charge card company would get a
stake in the profits when I charge a meal for a client? Are you sure
that's a workable suggestion? Do I have to give them an accounting of
how exactly that meal resulted in business and how much of the money we
got was profit.

Well, if you're smart you're paying that balance every month (or
your company is), so the CC company wouldn't be making anything off
the meal from you anyway.  They'd be making their 2-4% from the
restaurant for the transaction.  :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/