 Off-Topic / Debate / 2909
Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 06:31:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jasper Janssen writes:
Tell ya what. You go sit in the hills with all your savings in bare
gold and jewels and an arsenal for Y2K, and we'll celebrate. How does
that sound?

I guess no worse than worrying about paying taxes on toy auctions, that's for
sure...

BTW, I take GREAT offense at what you try to imply about me with this little
joke of yours.  I happen to find you equally ill-informed.  May the boots of
your masters always taste good to you...

-- Richard