 Off-Topic / Debate / 2951
Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 20:18:45 GMT

Richard Marchetti wrote:
My other point would have been that instead of interest, why
couldn't investments capitalists be satisfied with a take in the profits?

Interesting, take me through how my charge card company would get a
stake in the profits when I charge a meal for a client? Are you sure
that's a workable suggestion? Do I have to give them an accounting of
how exactly that meal resulted in business and how much of the money we
got was profit.