 Off-Topic / Debate / 2895
Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 19:06:11 GMT

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:00:33 GMT, Christopher Weeks
<clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote:

I wouldn't call it owe...that somehow implies that it's a debt to which
I'd agreed.  I'd say that under our current system, some thugs with
really big guns will come by and take a cut as part of their protection racket.

The democratic majority agreed. You agreed.

As simple as that.

Jasper