 Off-Topic / Debate / 2194
2193  |  2195
Subject:
t7po auto-pounce (was Re: Fair Auction? (Was Re: Honest Capitalism)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:16:36 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I disagree. We are all unique, and therefore different, and therefore
unequal, practically speaking. Now, it was the intent of our Founding
Fathers (in the US) that we have equal rights. But equal rights does NOT
mean we're the same. Some of us are smarter, some of us are hansomer,
some of us work harder, some of us are more persistent.

c /hansomer/handsomer/ I was NOT alleging that some of us look more like
a horse drawn carriage than others do.

followups to .pun

lugnet.