 Marketplace / Theory / 222
Re: Fair Auction? (Was Re: Honest Capitalism)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:48:21 GMT

In article <YZzdNx2DUuvsNBNRZYLqKO7I4Y5A@4ax.com>, Mike Stanley
<cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> writes
I don't know why any sane person would want to participate
in this, unless, of course, they could be assured everyone else would
be forced to do so.

The New Lego Order - This millennium Lugnet, next millennium the world!

A thousand years of fair-play!
--
Tony Priestman