 Off-Topic / Debate / 21886
Re: Newsbits: CA Recall and IMF-Argentina Negotiations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:33:19 GMT

Clinton? Bush? Who cares? In my opinion they are figureheads only. The democrat v republican game is also a mere sideshow.

Real power is media-hidden in enterprises like Enron and the IMF:

1. You go on in.
2. Your paid for politicians hand you the key that opens all locks.
3. You overcharge for services.
4. You bleed the country or state for money and other resources.
5. Profit!

Everything I need to know I learned on Slashdot...

Actually this stuff isn’t even very new. When De Sade wrote of it it was about starving the poor for the sexual amusement of the super-wealthy (see: Juliette).

Guillotine anyone?

-- Hop-Frog