 Off-Topic / Debate / 21857
Re: Finally some church/state mingling that I can really get behind!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:43:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Carl Nelson wrote:
   “Would you sleep with me for $1 million?” “Sure.” “How about for $1?” “What do you think I am, a prostitute?” “We’ve already established that, we’re just dickering on amount!”

‘Twas ever thus...

We are all of us prostitutes and it’s always about price.

Of course, if that is true, we’re also all clients. Do we gain both ways?

;-)

Pedro