 Off-Topic / Debate / 21851
Re: Finally some church/state mingling that I can really get behind!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Carl Nelson wrote:
   “Would you sleep with me for $1 million?” “Sure.” “How about for $1?” “What do you think I am, a prostitute?” “We’ve already established that, we’re just dickering on amount!”

‘Twas ever thus...

We are all of us prostitutes and it’s always about price.

-- Hop-Frog