 Off-Topic / Debate / 17930
Re: world mandate (Re: Why start with Iraq? - (Re: Iraq, Dictators, and Peace))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:15:22 GMT

"I don't agree with a unilateral attack of Iraq."

You did not "specifically" say you don't agree with Bush's unilateral outlook.

What exactly are you looking for, certain verbiage?  Come off it.

Chris

Just ignore him.  We both now he'll never concede anything.  The guy has no
shame.

A dodge?

You mean you don't want to explain your bunker-buster comment, tell us what the
USA's official response to SH gassing his own people was, why you want to view
Iraq in isolation or even what is “all Britain's fault”?

Scott A

Bruce