 Off-Topic / Debate / 17915
Re: world mandate (Re: Why start with Iraq? - (Re: Iraq, Dictators, and Peace))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:02:05 GMT

Did
we act when he started gassing his own people?

Actually, yes, but not as completely as we would have preferred to do.

Really? I'm not aware we did? What was the USA's official response? How did
it act? Educate me. I’m genuinely interested.

Scott A