 Off-Topic / Debate / 17869
Re: world mandate (Re: Why start with Iraq? - (Re: Iraq, Dictators, and Peace))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:01:54 GMT

I just did.  Or tried (I feel like a Tymbrimi bouncing glyphs off
a Thennanin).

If you're a Tymbrini, there's got to be a practical joke coming here soon
before we get to the denoument of this thread. :-) I can hardly wait!

Actually, that's how it started.  I even pointed out that many of my answers
were hardly serious, or not even necessarily my own viewpoint.  I just
thought Scott's santimonious self-righteousness need a bit of puncturing.

OK, stand in front of a mirror and say "Scott's santimonious
self-righteousness" three times fast.

Speaking of practical jokes, did you ever notice that "Tymbrini" contains
"Brin"? That has to have been deliberate, they were set up by the author to
be the most likeable race among all the Galactics, ne?

Tymbrimi.  No "n".

"n", "m"... Sound about the same and not a lot of difference pictorially(1).
Just one hump. And whats just one hump between friends, I ask you? (2)

Anyway, don't bother me with facts, 'k? It FEELS like his name is in there,
and that's good enough for me. I've got my reasons and you've got yours.

1 - in fact, on the Yahoo stock boards there is a plague of people who
pretend to be other people. It's a real bad idea to have an ID with an "m"
in it and say anything worthy of mockery, imitation or so on, as someone
will quickly create an ID that uses "rn" where the "m" goes.

2 - I can neither confirm nor deny that I asked that same in the past