 Off-Topic / Debate / 17917
Re: world mandate (Re: Why start with Iraq? - (Re: Iraq, Dictators, and Peace))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:34:47 GMT

I specifically said I don't agree with Bush's unilateral outlook.

That's not my perception.

That's because you don't want to admit that there is anything wrong about
your debating techniques, which is the real thing I'm objecting to.

That's not how I view it.

The
subject is just the medium.  This is now the third time I've pointed this
out (all three contained in this post), and will undoubtedly be the third
time you ignore it.  So at this point, I must move.  Constantly catching you
out is just too easy, and I think everyone has gotten the point long before
I made it.  You will become the second person who's posts I'll simply ignore.

I meant, its not my perception that you "don't agree with Bush's unilateral
outlook". BTW: Where did you "specifically" say you don't?

Four messages back along this exact string.

"I suppose it is obvious to everyone except Scott, but I'm not defending U.S.
actions to any particular degree, I'm just objecting to Scott's axe-grinding
and one-sided presentations.  And I'm a liberal!  I hate Bush.  I don't like
Israel's actions.  I don't agree with a unilateral attack of Iraq.  Bush is
feeding the world a line of bull.  War isn't the answer to everything."

You did not "specifically" say you don't agree with Bush's unilateral outlook.

Scott A