 Off-Topic / Debate / 17929
Re: Idealism vs Realism?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:56:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Last time I checked, if I publicly announce I do not like my government
'leaders', I will not be publicly executed later that day.

Yeah, that is bad.

But how about imprisoned with all of your attorneys?

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=17816

How about jailed without bail, right to an atty, or the possibility of a
writ of habeas corpus?  I'll leave it to Larry P. to provide the cites
should the need arise (you can always look up Larry's posts of the last year).

-- Hop-Frog