 Off-Topic / Debate / 17904
Re: Idealism vs Realism?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:16:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Well in my local newspapers it is easy to find liberal propaganda, so reading
aritcles full of conservative propaganda (which seems much harder to find) is
good for balace.

Thomas Sowell appears regularly in the Orange County Register, a paper that
doesn't even make a pretense at balance (like Sowell) and is wall-to-wall
right wing.  The only good thing about Sowell is that he enjoys labeling
anyone he disagrees with so much, that I have utterly no problem identifying
him as the Uncle Tom that he is.  :-)

Bruce