 Marketplace / Theory / 198
Re: Honest Capitalism (Was Re: DYA -> eBay 8880 money-making scheme)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 15:26:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Richard's thinking is so muddy and his premises so out of touch with
reality that it may be a waste of time to even talk about this any
further, John.

Thanks.

I didn't promise that I wasn't an idealist.
I didn't promise to have the same beliefs as you.

In fact, I must have missed that section of the Lugnet registration altogether.

If Lugnet is a place where someone can't state their opinion or thoughts
without being flamed, then please show me the exit.

Richard