 Marketplace / Services / 156
155  |  157
Subject:
PayPal only in USA?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:47:09 GMT

I just tried to sign up, and found this:

" 3. International Use. You must be a resident of the United States to
use the Service. International accounts will be available soon."

Dang - Now what am I supposed to do?  Most business web-sites I've
seen treat Canada as a poor sub-set of the USA and have the provinces
listed like states, and the postal code as a zip code.  Why not PayPal?

SRC