 Marketplace / Services / 168
Re: BrickBank ! (was Re: BrickBay Enhancement )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:59:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Folks,

   I am no expert in financial matters, but in this whole discussion, it
might lead into the government, etc. getting into it because you are
handling money, exchanging, etc. Do you really want to go down this road. I
wonder what Larry would think about this. Maybe you can try to establish a
business account or something through a bank, but look at some legal matters
before pursuing this too much.

Indeed. That is *the* sticky point.  I have dodged it by keeping things pretty
informal, it's just a circle of friends, really. Be careful what questions you
ask of whom, though, unless you are prepared to accept the answers you get.
And that's all I will say about regulation, thank you.

++Lar