 Marketplace / Services / 180
Re: BrickBank ! (was Re: BrickBay Enhancement )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:43:57 GMT

"D. Jezek" wrote:

On a side note, is there anyone who would like to mass upload their wanted
list the way that the current mass upload of inventory works?
http://www.brickbay.com/invXML.asp

I checked out the way it works last weekend to upload some stuff, but found
it to be very frustrating because of all the tags needed for it... would it
perhaps be possible to use a .csv spreadsheet file instead (that way it
stays OS independant, I'm using Linux :-) with lugnet partref, amount,
color, price for instance?
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com