 Marketplace / Services / 155
154  |  156
Subject:
Factoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:52:33 GMT

I had posted that I might be discontinuing Factoring on or about 1
September.... so I wanted to update folks. Things got better.

The volume of transactions seems to have gone down somewhat, perhaps because
sellers have been seeking other arrangements. Also, people have been doing
better at crispness on their transactions, making my job easier.

Therefore I am happy to announce that I will continue factoring for the
foreseeable future, as long as I can keep up, and as long as people are OK
with the somewhat higher delays of late...

++Lar