 Marketplace / Services / 154
Re: Wanted Lists on Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 07:18:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Alfred Speredelozzi writes:
Yes, I must agree.

This is how I interpreted it as well, thoa I noticed that I seem to be getting
available notices whenever any item shows up, regardless of my color choice. • (I
have no CNA picks.)  I don't know if that is what you intended.  At first I • was
annoyed, but it may be a good thing really.  I din't mind after awhile.

At first it was set up so that you get notified of each subpart when you
picked a part that has subparts - for example a conveyor belt (it has 7
subparts)  Hopefully that was what happened in your case and the site is not
misbehaving.  Now it notifies you only of the part that you want.