 Marketplace / Services / 153
Re: paypal business vs personal (was: Re: "Member reputations" at PayPal)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 00:36:26 GMT

X.com no longer allows funding your account with a credit card, so it will
not easily replace Paypal.

Payplace is pretty nice, but the only way to get your money out is to credit
your credit card.  They do accept American Express, though, which is nice.

Mike