 Marketplace / Services / 147
Re: Wanted Lists on Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:42:02 GMT

Very cool Dan.  Will help me determine which parts to list first  ;)

Question though:  some of the items don't seem to have colors associate with
them.  Does this mean that they are looking for them in any color?  And will
they be notified when the part is added in any color?

Troy

Please note my new e-mail addresses:
Personal:  mnementh@dsl.telocity.com
Lego Sales Related:  legosales@dsl.telocity.com

--
"D. Jezek" <danjezek@REMOVEaloha.net> wrote in message
Hi,

I got numerous e-mails requesting that the items on people's wanted lists • be
made public to give sellers an idea of what sets to part out so here it • is:

http://www.brickbay.com/wantedList.asp

Currently 709 unique parts and 134 sets desired by Brickbay members.
Some items may have 1 or more exclamation points next to them meaning that
they are desired by 2 or more members.