 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7960
7959  |  7961
Subject:
Apology (was Re: BrickBank ! (was Re: BrickBay Enhancement ))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:19:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.market.services, Jon Kozan writes:
In lugnet.market.services, Dan Jezek writes:
In lugnet.market.services, Andreas Stabno writes:

AucZilla and BAYLIT move to BrickBay
What I'd like to know is what it would take to get other Lego
businesses (for example BAYLIT) to move to Brickbay...

BAYLIT - (for my part)
I'll be short and to the point.
Brickbay is great, but it still doesn't answer the needs most
builders have for volume parts.  Maybe LEGO Direct will... •       <snip>
Sure it's not real time, but I have soo many parts, I am out
of stock rather rarely.

Actually, it didn't seem to me you had all that many parts...

I owe Jon a public apology.  When Dan mentioned having 500,000 parts
on BrickBay with Baylit added, I got curious and looked at Baylit again.
After browsing through over 50,000 bricks, thousands of plates, and
even over 10,000 Technic pieces, I realized that this was NOT the site
that I was viewing before.
For the record, the site I commented on with a very slick layout but
not a lot of pieces was NOT Baylit, (or BrickBay) but somewhere else.
(I spent the last hour surfing around trying to find the site I was
thinking of when I wrote that, but failed.)

SRC
(Wiping the egg off his face and going home to sleep)