 Marketplace / Auctions / *2388 (-100)
  Mr Leese's Town Minifig+accs Auction

For Auction Minifigs from around 1990 All prices exclude S/H from the UK. All figures have a head with classic two eyes and smile. If you'd rather trade than buy, I am on the lookout for Space minifigs of all eras (classic to UFO). This is my first (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auction V update

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V My last big auction was on eBay and while I made a better return, many of my regular customers didn't participate due to a beef with how eBay works. I do this primarily to justify buying sets and keeping the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6542 Launch and Load Seaport - going1

About a week ago I mentioned on RTL or on Lugnet that I had a 6542 Launch and Load Seaport that I was accepting offers for. There seems to be a few interested people, and possibly more who missed that post may be interested. I thought about listing (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  4554 Metro Station on eBay

I have placed a mint 4554 Metro Station (yr 1992) auctioned on eBay. No reserve. (URL) send any question by email. Giulio (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - last update

That's the last update of my first auction. Thanks to all who participated, I will contact the winners to agree next steps. Thanks again, Kai Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Update: Circle of 4.5V Gray Train Track

The current high bid is $17--check it out (and the other auctions on Guarded Inn--thanks to Mike!) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA eBay: Adventurers Promo & Pirates

Currently on eBay until 19-Sep-99, all are new in sealed box/polybag: Non-US Adventurers: 1182 Raft of Johnse and 1183 King Pharaoh the 3rd from Germany (URL) opening bid 2541 Adventurer's Buggy and 2542 Adventurer's Mini Plane Shell Promos from (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [MN] Over 100 New Auctions posted to eBay

Hello Everyone! As you may know, yesterday was "Free Listing" day over on eBay. Lets just say I took advantage of their offer, posting over 100 new auctions. There are too many to list here like I usually do, but you can go to my "About Me" page at: (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: ebay is free to list today

(...) Unfortuanately one casualty of this free day was temporarily dropping the "my eBay" service. How do they expect people to keep track of auctions without this? They even suggested they might have to drop search by bidder (fortuanately they (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay): Castle walls, doors, columns, arches ends Friday

Variety of castle wall building parts (URL) pairs brown arched doors, with grey hinge bricks (URL) light grey 1x12x3 arches (URL) black 2x2x11 columns (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: ebay is free to list today

(...) 'Course, they ought to considering all the down-time they've suffered from over the last several months. Heh, I've got better uptime than eBay, and I don't really know what I'm doing. I also have about a million less users than they have at (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  UK Version of the World Cup Soccer Starter Set on eBay

I have listed a UK version of the World Cup Starter Set on eBay. (URL) - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  ebay is free to list today

Now, I know Mike has set up BRICKS for us and it is always FREE, ;-) Thanks Mike!!!! (URL) if you're looking to get a bit more exposure ebay is finally giving us that free day they promised back in the beginning of summer. But hurry up, it's only (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

Almost finished... Pls. note that all inactive items are closed. Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Chris' Auction V

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V My last big auction was on eBay and while I made a better return, many of my regular customers didn't participate due to a beef with how eBay works. I do this primarily to justify buying sets and keeping the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  THE BRICKYARD'S Desert Adventure

Anybody see a camel go by... A Brickyard Update: (URL) at The Brickyard, we're happy to report that the new system is humming along just fine. We've been busy loading up on Desert Adventurer elements! We've recently entered into stock over 100 lots (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay): 4293 pool baseplates, yellow plates, blue 1xn's, more

8 large 6x12 grey wings (URL) blue 1-wide bricks including 1x12 (URL) "pool and driveway" baseplates from 4293 (URL) 2x6 bricks in red, white, blue and yellow (URL) black 4x8 triangular plates (space wings) (URL) Yellow plates (mostly larger) (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 4 Pirate sets including BSB

These are the four sets I have for auction: 6285 Black Seas Barracuda from 1989 with 865 pices (MSRP of $110.00) (URL) minimum bid: $175 6270 Shipwrecked Island from 1989 with 176 pieces (MSRP of $37.50) (URL) minimum bid: $35 6267 Lagoon Lock-up (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

No new bids. All sets proceeding. Pls. note that all inactive items are closed. Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (LUGNET announcement) - Metro Station, more!

Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another one to clear some of my closet space and consolidate my core LEGO collection. Most of the sets in the auction are new in box. There are also a few (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  last day to bid

    Hi folks     Once again I have some sets to sell off, and once again I'm going to sit back and let people make offers. The difference is that I'm listing a want list also and a value on the pieces I'm looking for. So you can buy a set with (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

Approaching the end on most sets... but still some available. Pls. note that all inactive items are closed. Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: KAPAs Auction - Update

I guess something went wrong yesterday as I posted again the Sunday update... Pls. refer to my update at r.t.l. for the actual status (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  international Jetport and others going cheap.

Hi folks Once again I have some sets to sell off, and once again I'm going to sit back and let people make offers. The difference is that I'm listing a want list also and a value on the pieces I'm looking for. So you can buy a set with money, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Circle of 4.5V Gray Train Track

Check out (URL) track is in good used condition. Alan (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

As announced yesterday, the inactive items have been closed. Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  8485 Control Center II on eBay

I have a Lego Technic Control Center II (set #8485) on eBay. It is mint and unopened. Direct link to the page: (URL) email me for any question Giulio (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay: 483 Alpha-1 Rocket Base

I have on eBay the lego classic space set 483 Alpha-1 Rocket Base. It has all of the pieces, but no instructions nor box. A pic and details are at: (URL) always welcome. Thanks for looking! Adam (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [MN] eBay MORE CASTLE: All Light Gray Bricks, Plates, Arches, and Slopes

I'm continuing on my quest to break up and auction off the parts of seven sets of 6097 "Night Lord's Castle". This afternoons batch of auctions includes all of the Light Gray pieces that came in the sets. This includes bricks from 1x1 to 1x16, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

As announced yesterday, the inactive items have been closed. Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [MN] eBay CASTLE Mini-Figs, Dragons, Horses and Various Accessories!

I'm continuing on my quest to break up and auction off the parts of seven sets of 6097 "Night Lord's Castle". This morning's batch of auctions includes mostly Mini-Figs, Horses, Dragons, and various accessories to the above To link to all of these (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  pirate 6245 w/shooting cannon

Harbor Sentry on ebay. Shooting cannon. 3 bucks cheap. (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

Checked some of the stores today and had to put many sets to status "Out-of-stock". While I mentioned in my rules that this might happen also to sets already sold, it is both disappointing for the buyer and the seller. To avoid this, I will close (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [MN] Brand New Castle Walls, Turrets, and Doors for Auction in eBay!!

The following list includes auctions of various Castle related parts, including walls, corners, turrets, trap doors, revolving doors, and gates. To link to all of these auctions, follow this link: (URL) Start End Price Title High Bidder 157756937 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay): Many parts lots; castle, adventurers, more +++

Large tan pieces (including BURPs) (URL) black fire breathing dragons plus extra wings and arms (URL) cauldron and many scary witch-related pieces (URL) Royal Knights shields and 4 black nose-protector helmets (URL) knights with helmets and one (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Reverse Auction, 9v Speed Regulator

30 plus shipping for a random I find (may be used, may be new) lying around. Will include specified items. Max quantity 2. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Reverse Auction, 9v Speed Regulator

I need to pick up an additional 9v train speed regulator. I will take offers to sell me one for the next few days and will buy one (or two) from the lowest bidder(s). Must include regulator, power supply, and track connetors. Please include shipping (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] #6835, #6705, & Parts: 18 Space Wheels (all sizes)

I've got the following up for auction on eBay, please check them out: #6835: Saucer Scout (MIB) (URL) Space Explorers (MIB) (URL) 18 Space Wheels (all sizes) (URL) Huffman (mhuffman@mindspring.com) (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

Some more sets advancing... Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and generally in good condition. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  Re: Setzilla?

(...) Well,I got my Spectral Starguider on Tuesday... of course, that's because Todd handed it to me at the NELUG meeting. :D Still and all, it does mean he's probably in a shipping frame of mind. I do want to get my sets from CA, though. eric (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Setzilla?

I got my fireboat the other day, so it should be coming! (Mine is from Todd, I don't know about the other gentleman!) Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Setzilla?

Has anyone heard when the Setzilla winnings will be shipping? I'm anxiously awaiting my Message Intercept Base... :-) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: Boats, Technic, Trains, Town, Space on SeriousCollector.Com

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37CEFEBA.18840BF2@v...er.net>... (...) <snip> Larry, I've saw that you mentioned 1/2 (half) pins as hard to come by (in your custom hopper car auction), but AFAIK all of the sets that including at least one of them (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6990, 6396, and 1682 4sale, plus others

Hi folks Once again I have some sets to sell off, and once again I'm going to sit back and let people make offers. The difference is that I'm listing a want list also and a value on the pieces I'm looking for. So you can buy a set with money, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: Boats, Technic, Trains, Town, Space on SeriousCollector.Com

Thanks for posting that again, Derick. There are some steals there. I would just like to flog the Swan stuff... most of the lots are still significantly below what the same lot went for on the recent "500" auction. (...) Larry Pieniazek (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

The story continues... Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and generally in good condition. However, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Boats, Technic, Trains, Town, Space on SeriousCollector.Com

FA: Boats, Technic, Trains, Town, Space on SeriousCollector.Com Thanks for looking! Click here to check 'em out: (URL) / Currently #6597 Century Skyway, New $350.00 6204 Buccaneers MISB $5.00 6235 Buried Treasure MISB $2.00 6245 Harbor Sentry MISB (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  resources on marketplace page

Seen here: (URL) my TI service: (URL) if I were to have my druthers I'd rather that my factoring were listed: (URL) first, or only.... it's MUCH more important. I have done 2 TIs total. That's it. Seemed a good idea at the time, but not really (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

The story continues... Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and generally in good condition. However, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: The Return of THE BRICKYARD!

Caution, MySQL isn't transaction safe. It doesn't even SUPPORT transactions. Cool stuff otherwise, though. So don't spin up multiple copies of your server, or you'll be sorry. (if you get to the point where you have a scaling problem, you're doing (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  What makes an something an auction

(...) Dietmar/Rufus, I think you were perfectly fine posting to .market.buy-sell-trade. I've read and re-read your message three times and I don't see anything that makes it into an auction. Your post didn't contain the word "bid" or the word (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: The Return of THE BRICKYARD!

(...) Mike, Nope. Got tired of the limitations of the flat-file layout of EA and wrote a true SQL based script... Perl accessing MySQL. Mostly MOC except for some DB access routines. The thing flies and I don't have to worry about getting multiple (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: The Return of THE BRICKYARD!

(...) Are you still using the EveryAuction script? Looks pretty cool. (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  The Return of THE BRICKYARD!

The Brickyard Returns! www.ebrickyard.com After a summer of semi-hibernation, The Brickyard is proud to announce its return to the Lego auction community! We've taken advantage of our downtime to completely overhaul both hardware and software (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New items posted to JABA - ultra-low starting bids on some

Well, I decided to have a little fun tonight. I've been pricing most things at or near recent auction prices, so most things have been selling at their asking prices, which is fine by me, but it doesn't really make for any excitement. SO, in an (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Town Raven Racer, Auto Service Truck, Explorien Scorpion Detector

1995 TOWN RAVEN RACER #6639 ~~~~ $4.99 (URL) AUTO SERVICE TRUCK #6670 ~~~~ $6.99 (URL) SCORPION DETECTOR #6938 ~~~~ $14.99 (URL) for the repost, the first post has one long URL that wrapped and not work. This has shorter URLs, so hopefully it will (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  sets4sale

Hi folks Once again I have some sets to sell off, and once again I'm going to sit back and let people make offers. The difference is that I'm listing a want list also and a value on the pieces I'm looking for. So you can buy a set with money, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: sets4sale

Based on the rules, this is an auction, believe it or not ("best offer" and "bid" seem like dead give aways to me)... So it probably belongs in .auction not .bst I'm posting to .admin.general to ask a radical question (and one which has been asked, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  KAPAs Auction - Update and new soccer set added

Found one more soccer set (going 1 scheduled for Monday, next week) 3309 Head Tribune 10,00 Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  8 LEGO UFO 1/4 saucer sections trans af-green

I have some of the quarter round saucer sections in the transparent anti- freeze green color. Follow the link below to see a picture. (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

Some more bids in, some sets sold, some are out-of-stock meanwhile. Pls. note that the sets added yesterday will advance to going1 on Friday this week. Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6987 Blacktron Starbase

All, Just a reminder that this set is on E.bay and there have been a few bids. (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: CATALOGS AUCTION

Hi Rene I'm possibly interested in a lot of those lots - it's really great to see someone selling some catalogues - however you've missed off some information. What country are you based in - in other words what country are we paying shipping from, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  35 lots of misc. items on Ebay endng WED 09/01

Hi, Please see my items currently for auction on Ebay by visiting: (URL) close on Wed between 9:30 and 12:30 PDT. Many lots are still with no bids or runnig at 0.99. These are the items available: 5 LEGO Tow Cranes with hooks 20 LEGO lt-gray round (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (Bricks): 81 Yellow Technic pieces

Trying out an auction on Mike Stanley's BRICKS site and it's going verrrry slowly: only 1 day 13 hrs to go and the bidding sits at 5.99 - that's very cheap for 81 Technic parts! Check out the lot at: (URL) have several thousand more Technic pieces (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  LMNs New Lego Parts

I've started a new parts auction, in which I will be adding more items daily. Now you can search by category by going to (URL) have almost a hundred auctions listed, with my goal to constantly increase this number. The category list I provide should (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New Items posted to JABA

Well, I posted quite a few new items to JABA tonight, mostly from 50 copies of 1807. Here's a link to all new items: (URL) Gray 1x2 Bricks (URL) Blue 1x2 Bricks (URL) Red 1x2 Bricks (URL) Yellow 1x1 Bricks (URL) Black 1x6 Plates (URL) Black 1x3 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: [MN] New BRICKS Auctions - Tons of Mini-Figs and Much, Much more!

(...) WOW. Boy, do I wish I hade $240 to spare right now. Here's a link directly to that auction, for the lucky person who will end up getting these: (URL) The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding! (URL) - Just Another Brick (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [MN] New BRICKS Auctions - Tons of Mini-Figs and Much, Much more!

In an effort to get some traffic flowing to Mike's site (and save myself some money on eBay posting fees) I've posted a new batch of auctions to the (URL) Auction site. The site is still in Beta, but the only way to find out if it works is to use (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [MN] New eBay Auctions - Wild West Mini-Figs, Horses, Chains

Here's a quick listing of my new auctions posted to eBay Sunday Evening. All auctions are 5 day auctions. To see this list with links, go to: (URL) Start End Price Title High Bidder 155124457 08/29/99 09/03/99 21:45:02 $9.99 [MN] Dark Gray Chains!! (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Train doors and windows

(...) this (...) for (...) due to (...) Unless (to give Mark the benefit of the doubt) he reads by e-mail and doesn't subscribe to the .trains group. In which case he only would have seen the last half (or so) of the thread. James (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: CATALOGS AUCTION

DEADLINE: 12. SEP. 1999 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  CATALOGS AUCTION

Heya all ! This is LEGO official Europen catalogs auction. If nobody gives higher bid after 7 days - this set will be sold. All prices are without shipping. The actual state of auction will be publiced on LUGNET so as personaly by e-mail for (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Hi all... I've been following this as well as the Secrets Revealed thread and have decided too open my mouth at the risk of saying something stupid... 1) Is anybody "Really" surprised that a bulk part ordering service was available to some? I mean (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train doors and windows

(...) Hrmmm, strictly from the technical side of things, your ISP shouldn't even begin to enter into the "threads" equation here on Lugnet. Since there is only ONE server that carries the threaded discussion groups, if you can connect and read any (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train doors and windows

It would appear that as normal my ISP is isn't getting all the threads about this thing, and I'm therefore getting the wrong impression. I wish to apologize for sounding ungrateful to people like Larry who's actions I have misinterpreted due to not (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train doors and windows

It would appear that as normal my ISP is isn't getting all the threads about this thing, and I'm therefore getting the wrong impression. I wish to apologize for sounding ungrateful to people like Larry who's actions I have misinterpreted due to not (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: OMGosh! Maybe I should auction mine...

Sorry if I offended anyone with this post, but I did not realize 4128 was hard to find. I bought one recently for $16 (on sale) and there were a few more of them. I thought I would buy more if the price went down more before they were sold out - (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

Some more bids in, some sets sold, some are out-of-stock meanwhile. Hotest race still is on the Soccer Sets. Please find status of the different sets below. Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: OMGosh! Maybe I should auction mine...

(...) Well you would be wrong, at least in the Seattle area, I have spent 2 days looking specifically for these buckets with no luck. The 7 I had were the last to be had around here. (...) Why would you make that assumption? If you looked at the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Train doors and windows

(...) My two cents worth( admittedly not much but :::shrugging shoulders:::: what the the hey...) I am not a train head either, but any part can be used in any model :) . I am still what I consider a "novice" to the art of Lego so please allow me a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train doors and windows

(...) You're wrong, near as I can tell. Christer (ER, not IAN) told me he was getting bombarded with mail, told me that too much uproar would sour the deal and get his friend in trouble and cause it not to happen. Keep it up. (...) Go ahead. No one (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train doors and windows

(...) I think your repeated mean spirited posts are what is slimy here. Why not let the blood pressure drop for awhile? This is the first *possibility* of an order from TLG so why do you want to push it? Please just wait and see how and if it goes (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Let me start this out by saying I am NOT a trainhead, yet I hope to be in on this deal, because believe it or not, train windows/doors can be used for other purposes ;-) I also know nothing more about the deal that what has been posted in here, but (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Hi Larry, Its always good to get ones intentions out in the open. My concern is that someone has encouraged Christian in Denmark to deal with people in the 500 club to the exclusion of all others, tell me I'm wrong. Why can't interested people put (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: OMGosh! Maybe I should auction mine...

Julie, I am looking forward to the awesome brick sale. I usually don't pay much attention to buckets, but I think one could find bucket 4128 on sale and get the 42 railing pieces in that auction (as well as 4,500 more pieces) for not much more than (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Answered offline. I won't be discussing this publicly. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  KAPAs Auction - Update + New Sets added

Hi, I added a few sets to my list, namely Adventures 5928 Bi-Wing Baron 8,00 Knights 2848 Fright Nights Flying Machine 3,00 6007 Bat Lord 5,00 6027 Bat Lord's Catapult 6,00 6028 Treasure Guard 3,00 6031 Fright Force 8,00 Soccer 3314 Stadium Security (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: OMGosh! Maybe I should auction mine...

Yep, truly a coupla cool pieces. Fire up the mold!!!!! :-) Julie (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: OMGosh! Maybe I should auction mine...

If you check Auczilla X these sold at almost the exact same price there. Scott Smallbeck (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Train doors and windows

(...) Pardon the ignorance, but is the RISK? You get your money back if the deal falls thru or you get the parts from lego, where's the risk? Mark H (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Question about bad eBay buyers

(...) IMO here is as good a place as any other. (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Train doors and windows

OK, it's time for another update. I am copying Christer, who is weekending in Germany, as well as several LUGNET(tm) groups. The following facts may be of interest - A consortium is forming to create the largest order we can. - I am the lead partner (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Question about bad eBay buyers

Is there a place to post info/warnings about people to avoid when auctioning/selling items? I was just wondering because I just had someone refuse to pay for an auction they won on eBay because i would not take a personal check. It says CLEARLY in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Still bargains on my SC lots (was Re: FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens starship, 8456 technic fiber, custom hopper

Larry Pieniazek (lar@voyager.net) wrote: : Mike Stanley wrote: : > I'd be tempted to bid but I'm afraid of being spammed daily once I get : > outbid. : SC, unlike eBay, lets you configure your level of information. If you : set to just daily report, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact