 Marketplace / Auctions / 2332
2331  |  2333
Subject:
New items posted to JABA - ultra-low starting bids on some
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 06:35:25 GMT

Well, I decided to have a little fun tonight.  I've been pricing most
things at or near recent auction prices, so most things have been
selling at their asking prices, which is fine by me, but it doesn't
really make for any excitement.

SO, in an effort to generate some excitement, I played around a little
tonight.  I selected some lots to post (before I decided to do this),
then took pictures of them in no particular order.  Then I downloaded
them to my computer and uploaded them to my website.

I then posted the items and on every other lot I made the opening bid
a quarter, with a nickel increment, no matter what it was.  The other
lots I priced normally.  Just curious as to how things will work out.

Here's a link to all new lots added in the last 3 days:

http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?disp&allnew

Here are the ones specifically added tonight:

162 Black 1x2 Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?arecbrick&936425531

9 Gray 1x8 Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?arecbrick&936426330

9 Gray 1x6x2 Full-Arch Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?carches&936426254

36 Gray 3x3 Diagonal Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?doddbrick&936425968

17 Black 2x8 Plates
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?erecplate&936425634

18 Gray 2x3 Plates
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?erecplate&936425812

45 Black 1x4 Plates
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?erecplate&936426151

45 Black 2x4 Plates
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?erecplate&936426192

18 Gray 6x6 Quarter Octagonal Plates
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?foddplate&936425737

18 Black 1x4 Tiles
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?htiles&936425850

45 Green 3x4 6-Stud Foliage Pieces
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?jplants&936426053

The auctions are still only 3 days long, though, so if you see
something you like don't think you can come back in a week and find it
still running.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/