 Marketplace / Auctions / 2333
2332  |  2334
Subject:
The Return of THE BRICKYARD!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:34:04 GMT

The Brickyard Returns!
www.ebrickyard.com

After a summer of semi-hibernation, The Brickyard
is proud to announce its return to the Lego auction
community! We've taken advantage of our downtime to
completely overhaul both hardware and software
resulting in a faster, more accurate environment.

The Brickyard has also moved to its own (non-hosted)
site...

http://www.ebrickyard.com

this means faster service response times and
more frequent updates of inventory and services.

For those of you who aren't familiar with The Brickyard,
we feature a constantly changing collection of Lego
element auctions to meet your modeling needs. Over the
last six months we've featured THOUSANDS of auction
lots from just about every Lego theme in production.

Highlights of The Brickyard environment include:

* REAL TIME bidding and auctions

* 100% NEW/MINT parts

* Short duration (7 day) MICRO-AUCTIONS

* A large and varied selection of NEW part lots,
  continuously updated

If you've visited The Brickyard in the past, come
check out the new site - you'll be pleasantly surprised.
If you've never been to The Brickyard, come see
what you've been missing!

The Brickyard Online Auction
Not just parts. Possibilities.
www.ebrickyard.com