 Marketplace / Auctions / 2304
Re: OMGosh! Maybe I should auction mine...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 17:15:54 GMT

but I think one could find bucket 4128 on sale

Well you would be wrong, at least in the Seattle area, I have spent 2 days
looking specifically for these buckets with no luck.  The 7 I had were the
last to be had around here.

That person must not have much storage space.

Why would you make that assumption?  If you looked at the current auction it
included parts from the 7 4128's as well as 15 halloween buckets.  I
actually have another 15 halloween buckets, 10 anniversary freestyle
buckets, and the contents of 10-15 anniversary tubs (depends on color as to
how many I have left)  out in the garage. Plus many unopened sets and the
upstairs bedroom that has been converted into a lego room for all the pieces
we actually use (This room is presently being converted into a LEGO
train/town layout that pretty much takes up all of the room).

Anyways I congratulate anyone that has or can get 4128 buckets.

Scott