 Marketplace / Auctions / 2388
2387  |  2389
Subject:
Mr Leese's Town Minifig+accs Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:06:02 GMT

For Auction
Minifigs from around 1990
All prices exclude S/H from the UK.
All figures have a head with classic two eyes and smile.

If you'd rather trade than buy, I am on the lookout for
Space minifigs of all eras (classic to UFO).
This is my first auction, so if I've bundled the figures
in an illogical way, let me know and I'll reshuffle.
Send bids to MrLeese@genius1.freeserve.co.uk in US $.
Increments in $1 would be nice.

TIME FRAME:  This auction will probably end on 25 September.
If interest has faded before then, I'll spare us all the
agony of waiting.

LOT1 THE MOTORCYCLE POLICEMEN
Five motorcycle policeman; white helmets with blue visors;
Black torso has zip from shoulder to opposite-side waist.
Four have the police badge on chest, one does not.
All very good condition, print is not faded.
ALSO INCLUDED:  three white 2-wheel motorcycles.
Starting bid $5

LOT 2:  THE FIREMEN
Five firemen:  three black Beatles hair, two white firefighter
helmets.  Black torso with yellow collar, five buttons and
red/yellow belt/buckle.  Black trousers.
ALSO INCLUDED:  four fire extinguishers (red, white, black,grey)

and one 2x2 tile with fire emblem printed on.
Starting bid $5

LOT 3:  THE RACING SUPPORT TEAM
Five figures:  three Shell workers; two with black
ladies' hair, white torso with Shell logo, blue
trousers and one with red baseball cap.  One
man with blue baseball cap, white T-shirt with
4x4 printed on, yellow arms, blue trousers.  One
with black Beatles hair, yellow torso with S and
two diagonal lines printed on, blue arms and blue
trousers.

ALSO INCLUDED:  walkie-talkie, blue mug, chequered flag
and white antenna, one brown sweeping brush.
Starting bid $5.

LOT 4:  THE MECHANICS
Wearing overalls and baseball caps.  Three with
red baseball caps, black overalls, black trousers.
One with red cap, blue overalls blue trousers, one
with blue cap and blue overalls/trousers.  One of the
black overall torsos slightly yellowed.
Starting bid $5.
ALSO INCLUDED:  Three blue jacks, one black spanner.

LOT 5:  ASSORTED
Best to describe these in terms of components:
Two brown Beatles hair, one black Beatles hair,
One brown ladies hair, one black ladies hair.  5 heads.
Two white torsos with blue horizontal stripes, one
with red arms, one with white.  One white torso with
red horizontal stripes and red arms.  One motorcyclist
type torso, red, with zip, blue arms, one red torso with
centre-line zip, collar and pockets, yellow arms.
Four red legs, one blue.

ALSO INCLUDED: One grey spade, two brown hairbrushes(!)
one black spade.
Starting bid $5.

LOT 6:  THE FLAT CAPS
Two police officers, with white officers hats,
black torso with white print of jacket and shirt and
police badge, two black trousers.
One railway station officer: black officer's hat,
black torso with white jacket and red shirt printed,
black trousers.
One medic:  red hat, white torso with doctor's shirt
and red cross printed on at ribs level, blue trousers.

ALSO INCLUDED:  One red traffic-control signal (oversized
lollipop) and one bunch of three white flowers.
ONLY FOUR FIGURES, Starting bid $4.

LOT 7:  CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
Three figures:  three red construction hats, three
blue trousers (and three heads).  One blue torso
with the shirt printed on in white (collar, two
chest pockets, seven buttons), two plain blue.

ALSO INCLUDED:  Two dk grey trash cans with lids (one can
missing two of its feet but still stands) and a brush
ONLY THREE FIGURES:  Starting bid $3.

Please let me know if you have any comments, good or
bad.

Thanks

David Leese, UK.