 Marketplace / Auctions / 2387
2386  |  2388
Subject:
Auction V update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 12:32:15 GMT

                    Christopher's LEGO parts auction V

My last big auction was on eBay and while I made a better return, many
of my regular customers didn't participate due to a beef with how eBay
works.  I do this primarily to justify buying sets and keeping the
goodies I want (which would be completely unaffordable otherwise) but I
also enjoy participating in the online LEGO community, so I'm back to
try working another email/newsgroup auction.

I'll be taking bits and pieces from my previous auctions and the ones
that I participate in as a buyer and I will keep working toward a
better auction format.

These listings will be mailed out to the participants and to those who
request updates, and will be posted to lugnet.market.auction and to
rec.toys.lego.  I will email more frequently than I post to the news-
groups to avoid public overload, but a strict schedule of posting times
not how I want to work this.

10 Sept 99: Any listing without a bid can be bid on at any level.  If
  no one else wants it for more, you can buy things for a penny a piece.

  This was a little unclear since I failed to mention it and failed to
  include starting bids.

Each lot listing will consist of: the number of lots on offer, a
description of the pieces on offer in these lots, and lines listing
the bidders on these lots.  In most cases, a lot will consist of an
element and if I have n of those elements I will also be auctioning n
lots of that element.  Each bidder may specify the amount of their bid
and the quantity of lots being bid upon.  All bidders pay the price of
the lowest successful bid.  A listing of this type might look like
this:

     60 blue 2x4 bricks with clip-joint axles on ends
          10 numo @ .45
          40 ntwo @ .25
          10 nuth @ .15
          60 nuth @ .05

showing that bidder numo will get the first ten for $1.50 (but was
willing to pay up to $4.50) and that bidder ntwo will get 40 of them
for $6.00 (but was willing to pay $10.00) and that bidder nuth gets the
remaining 10 for $1.50 (and would have taken any number that he could
have got for $.05 each).

In other cases I am auctioning a single lot with a mix of stuff.  The
price per is still listed to keep everything consistent, but it doesn't
make the same kind of sense.  An example of this is:

      1 assortment of minifig weapons.  There are two black hatchets,
        three silver great swords, a lt grey ninja sword, and a black
        spear.  You are buying this whole lot.
           1 numo @ 1.70
           1 ntwo @ 1.35
           1 nuth @ 1.00

showing that numo won the bid at $1.70 for the lot of weapons.

This system mostly allows you to negotiate the exact winnings that you
want, rather than having to buy the lot sizes that I set up.

All bids and figures are in $US which is the form of payment I require.
Money order and cashier's check payments result in fastest shipping.
If you pay by personal check, I reserve the right to wait up to ten
days for the check to clear.  In reality, if you're one of the folks
that I've dealt with in the past, I won't wait; but I reserve the right
from the get go.

Everything is neatly sorted before the auction goes underway so that
when it concludes, delivery will be fast.  Shipping charges to US
addresses will be whatever priority or first class shipping costs me.
If you buy one 2x2 plate, it will cost you an extra $.33 for shipping.
On the other hand, I can get quite a bit into a $3.20 shipping box.
Foreign bidders are welcome and will be charged whatever the USPS
charges me to get the product to you.  Please do not ask me to lie to
our governments about package contents.

There will be a period of time after this auction starts when bids
accrue.  After that time, lot-types will individually progress along
the open, going, goingx2, sold as no more bids come in.  When a bid is
made, the status reverts to open.

This section may change from time to time.  When it does, I will start
the new paragraph with the date on which the insertion was made.  Please
scan through this from time to time if you are participating to stay
aware of auction policy.

If you have any questions about this auction, my practices, or the lots
being sold, please email me and I'll get back to you.

I have benefited a great deal from customer comments and as always I
welcome yours.  If you see an improvement to this system or format, I
would appreciate hearing about it.

                                Sincerely,

                                Christopher L. Weeks
                                3504 Fox Run Dr.
                                Plainsboro  NJ 08536-2741

                                clweeks@eclipse.net

                              The listing:

Bricks:

  9 lt grey 1x1 round bricks.

21 lt grey 1x1 side-studed bricks.

89 lt grey 1x2 bricks.

  3 lt grey 1x6 bricks.

  3 lt grey 1x8 bricks.
        3 @ .40 keel

14 lt grey 2x2 bricks.

  8 lt grey 2x4 bricks.

12 green 1x1 bricks.

  5 green 1x1 bricks with one eye printed on a side.

10 green 1x2 bricks.

  4 green 1x3 bricks.
        4 @ .05 keel

  5 green 1x4 bricks.
        5 @ .05 keel

  6 green 1x6 bricks.
        6 @ .40 keel
        6 @ .05 toms

  7 green 2x2 bricks.

  4 green 2x3 bricks.

  6 green 2x4 bricks.

20 dk grey 1x1 side-studed bricks.

15 dk grey 1x2 bricks.

35 dk grey 1x4 bricks.

10 dk grey 1x16 bricks.
       10 @ .60 keel
       10 @ .50 joko
       10 @ .30 toms

10 dk grey 2x2 bricks.

  5 dk grey 2x3 bricks.

20 dk grey 2x4 bricks.

10 dk grey 2x2 L bricks w/ 1 1x1 corner missing.
       10 @ .10 toms

52 white 1x1 bricks.

18 white 1x1 round bricks.

66 white 1x1 side-studded bricks.

  3 white 1x1x5 tall bricks.

65 white 1x2 bricks.

  9 white 1x3 bricks.

32 white 1x4 bricks.

12 white 1x6 bricks.

  2 white 1x8 bricks.
        2 @ .10 toms

  3 white 1x10 bricks.
        3 @ .10 toms

41 white 2x2 bricks.

15 white 2x3 bricks.

30 white 2x4 bricks.

  3 white 2x6 bricks.

30 blue 1x1 bricks.

10 blue 1x1 round bricks.

19 blue 1x1 side-studded bricks.

76 blue 1x2 bricks.

31 blue 1x3 bricks.

25 blue 1x4 bricks.

  8 blue 1x6 bricks.

  5 blue 1x8 bricks.

82 blue 2x2 bricks.

23 blue 2x3 bricks.

33 blue 2x4 bricks.

16 blue 2x6 bricks.

  5 blue 2x8 bricks.

57 red 1x1 bricks.

  6 red 1x1 bricks w/ an eye printed on one side of each.

  4 red 1x1 round bricks.

40 red 1x2 bricks.

15 red 1x3 bricks.

25 red 1x4 bricks.

  2 red 1x4 bricks w/ black smiles printed on one face.

  6 red 1x6 bricks.

51 red 2x2 bricks.

14 red 2x3 bricks.

25 red 2x4 bricks.

  1 red 2x10 brick.

70 yellow 1x1 bricks.

56 yellow 1x1 round bricks.

90 yellow 1x2 bricks.

16 yellow 1x3 bricks.

56 yellow 1x4 bricks.

  4 yellow 1x6 bricks.

14 yellow 1x8 bricks.

73 yellow 2x2 bricks.

  8 yellow 2x2 bricks w/ an eye printed on one side.

18 yellow 2x3 bricks.

44 yellow 2x4 bricks.

  2 yellow 2x6 bricks.

  8 yellow 2x8 bricks.

  6 yellow 2x10 bricks.

  3 yellow 2x2 L bricks w/ a 1x1 corner missing.

28 black 1x1 bricks.

20 black 1x1 round bricks.
      10 @ .01 keel

16 black 1x1 side-studded bricks.

75 black 1x2 bricks.

11 black 1x3 bricks.

98 black 1x4 bricks.

50 black 1x6 bricks.

  8 black 1x8 bricks.

  4 black 1x10 bricks.

42 black 2x2 bricks.

12 black 2x3 bricks.

43 black 2x4 bricks.

  9 black 2x6 bricks.

  5 black 8x16 bricks.
      5 @ .50 keel
      5 @ .40 toms

  4 trans yellow 1x1 cone bricks.

  8 trans orange 1x1 cone bricks.

20 trans blue 1x1 cone bricks.

53 trans fl green 1x1 cone bricks.

Plates:

  1 lt green 8x16 baseplate.

  1 blue 8x16 baseplate.

  1 green 16x32 baseplate.

20 dk grey 1x2 plates.

10 dk grey 2x2 plates.

  5 dk grey 2x3 plates.

15 dk grey 2x4 plates.

  5 dk grey 2x8 plates.

10 dk grey 6x6 - one corner so it is 2x6+1x5+1x4+1x3+1x2 plates.

10 dk grey 1x2 large wing plates 2x6+2x5+2x4+2x3+2x2+an offset 2x2.

21 lt grey 1x1 plates.

14 lt grey 1x2 plates.

41 lt grey 1x2 plates w/ a single centered top stud.

  6 lt grey 1x4 plates.

43 lt grey 1x6 plates.

  2 lt grey 1x8 plates.

  1 lt grey 1x10 plate.

18 lt grey 2x2 plates.

31 lt grey 2x3 plates.

34 lt grey 2x4 plates.

23 lt grey 2x6 plates.

18 lt grey 2x8 plates.

10 lt grey 2x10 plates.

  1 lt grey 2x16 plate.
        1 @ .40 toms
        1 @ .25 keel

  3 lt grey 4x4 plates.

  2 lt grey 4x6 plates.

11 lt grey 4x8 plates.

  1 lt grey 6x10 plate.

  1 lt grey 6x16 plate.
        1 @ .5 keel

12 lt grey 2x2 L plates, missing a 1x1 corner.

  2 lt grey 4x4 L plates, missing a 2x2 corner.

  1 lt grey nose plate - 1x6+1x4+1x2.

  3 lt grey 6x6 - one corner so it is 2x6+1x5+1x4+1x3+1x2 plates.

  2 pairs of lt grey 3+x8 wings w/ notch out of end base.  These
    are each a pair (one left and one right) of 3x4+2x2+1x2 plates.

  6 lt grey spaceship chassis plates - 14 long by 16 wide with
    eight ‘+’ shaped holes along the front.

17 red 1x2 plates.

  5 red 1x2 plates w/ 1 centered top stud.

30 red 1x4 plates.

20 red 1x6 plates.

20 red 1x8 plates.

30 red 2x2 plates.

10 red 2x2 plates w/ wing tabs on one side.

41 red 2x4 plates.

20 red 2x8 plates.

  6 yellow 1x1 plates.

18 yellow 1x2 plates.

  7 yellow 1x2 plates w/ 1 centered top stud.

  4 yellow 1x3 plates.

  8 yellow 1x4 plates.

  3 yellow 1x6 plates.

  5 yellow 1x8 plates.

11 yellow 2x2 plates.

  8 yellow 2x3 plates.

  2 yellow 2x4 plates.

11 yellow 2x6 plates.

13 yellow 2x8 plates.

  3 yellow 4x4 plates.

  4 yellow 4x6 plates.

  2 yellow 6x6 plates.

  3 yellow 10x10 octagonal plates with large plus shaped vacancy
    in the middle.

  5 yellow 2x2 L plates w/ 1x1 missing corner.

  5 green 1x2 plates.

  7 green 1x4 plates.

  3 green 1x6 plates.
        3 @ .10 toms

  4 green 1x8 plates.
        4 @ .10 toms

  2 green 1x10 plates.
       2 @ .25 keel
       2 @ .10 toms

  1 green 2x2 plates.

  2 green 2x3 plates.

  3 green 2x4 plates.

  1 green 2x6 plates.

  1 green 2x10 plates.
       1 @ .15 toms

  1 green 2x16 plates.
       1 @ .40 toms
       1 @ .25 keel

  4 green nose plates - 1x6+1x4+1x2.

39 blue 1x1 plates.

72 blue 1x2 plates.

28 blue 1x2 plates w/ single center stud.

31 blue 1x4 plates.

11 blue 1x6 plates.

  8 blue 1x8 plates.

  5 blue 1x10 plates.

44 blue 2x2 plates.

  3 blue 2x3 plates.

37 blue 2x4 plates.

  6 blue 2x6 plates.

  6 blue 2x8 plates.

15 blue 2x12 plates.
       10 @ .10 keel

  2 blue 4x6 plates.

  2 blue 4x8 plates.

  1 blue 6x10 plate.

  2 blue 3x3 w/ corner removed plates - 1x3+1x2+1x1.

  6 blue nose plates  1x6+1x4+1x2.

  2 blue nose/broad wing plates - 2x6+3x4+2x2.

  2 blue wing plates - 4x4+2x5.

10 blue 2x2 L plates w/ 1x1 corner missing.

  4 black 1x1 plates.

214 black 1x2 plates.

40 black 1x3 plates.

90 black 1x4 plates.

  7 black 1x6 plates.

30 black 1x8 plates.

31 black 1x10 plates.
       15 @ .20 keel

45 black 2x2 plates.

13 black 2x2 plates w/ wingtabs.

20 black 2x2 round plates.

31 black 2x3 plates.

65 black 2x4 plates.

24 black 2x6 plates.

20 black 2x8 plates.

  6 black 2x12 plates.

  5 black 2x16 plates.
        5 @ .30 toms
        5 @ .25 keel

  9 black 4x4 plates.

15 black 4x6 plates.

  6 black 4x8 plates.

  3 black 4x12 plates.

  8 black 6x6 plates.

  4 black 6x10 plates.
        4 @ .30 toms

  3 black 6x12 plates.
        3 @ .30 toms

  5 black 6x16 plates.
        5 @ .60 toms
        5 @ .50 keel

10 black 3x3 plates w/ corner missing - 1x3+1x2+1x1.

  4 black nose/wing plates w/ missing notch - 2x3+1x2+1x1.

  9 black nose plates - 1x6+1x4+1x2.

  1 black broad nose plate - 2x6+3x4+2x2.

12 pairs of black 3+x8 wings w/ notch out of end base.  These
    are each a pair (one left and one right) of 3x4+2x2+1x2 plates.

10 black space ship chassis plates - 14 long by 16 wide with 8 ‘+’
    shaped holes along the front.

  2 black 6x6 octagonal plates w/ large ‘+’ shaped hole in the
    middle

  4 black 10x10 octagonal plates with large plus shaped vacancy
    in the middle.

15 black 2x2 L plates w/ 1x1 corner missing.

  9 white 1x1 plates.

70 white 1x2 plates.

10 white 1x3 plates.

34 white 1x4 plates.

41 white 1x10 plates.

  5 white 2x2 plates.

35 white 2x3 plates.

13 white 2x4 plates.

10 white 2x6 plates.

11 white 2x8 plates.

  3 white 2x10 plates.

  2 white short nose plates - 1x6+1x4+1x2.

  9 trans orange 1x1 round plates.

121 trans fl green 1x1 round plates.

10 trans red 1x1 plates.

10 trans dk green 1x1 plates.

60 trans yellow 1x1 plates.

  5 blue 2x2 plates w/ lt grey turntables.

11 black 2x2 plates w/ lt grey turntables.

  2 white 2x2 plates w/ lt grey turntables.

  2 yellow 2x2 plates w/ lt grey turntables.

Slopes and Curves:

  3 red 1x2 45 deg slopes.

25 blue 1x2 45 deg slopes.

19 yellow 1x2 45 deg slopes.

34 black 1x2 45 deg slopes.
       34 @ .05 keel

13 yellow 1x3 30 deg slopes.

24 blue 1x3 30 deg slopes.

  4 lt grey 1x3 30 deg slopes.

10 dk grey 1x3 30 deg slopes.

35 black 1x3 30 deg slopes.

  3 red 1x3 30 deg slopes.

13 white 2x2 45 deg slopes w/ radar screen printed on slope.

22 white 2x2 45 deg slopes.

12 yellow 2x2 45 deg slopes.

  6 yellow 2x2 45 deg slopes w/ submarine readout screen printed.

10 yellow 2x2 45 deg slopes w/ blue and black screen and
    instruments printed.

10 lt grey 2x2 45 deg slopes.

23 dk grey 2x2 45 deg slopes w/ blue gold and silver Insectoids
    display and controls printing.

60 blue 2x2 45 deg slopes.

  9 blue 3x2 45 deg slopes.

  3 black 2x3 30 deg slopes.

  6 red 2x3 30 deg slopes w/ triangles printed on the face.

  4 lt grey 2x3 30 deg slopes.

13 dk grey 2x3 30 deg slopes w/ blue and black cross hairs printed.

30 blue 2x3 30 deg slopes.

15 yellow 2x3 30 deg slopes w/ Aquazone window printed on w/
    electric cords and bubbly water beyond.

  6 red 4x3 30 deg slopes w/ triangles printed.

  2 yellow 1x2x3 extreme slopes.

19 lt grey 1x2x3 extreme slopes.

22 black 1x2x3 extreme slopes.

  4 red 1x2 inverse 45 deg slopes.

10 dk grey 1x2 inverse 45 deg slopes.

15 yellow 1x2 inverse 45 deg slopes.

13 black 1x2 inverse 45 deg slopes.

11 blue 1x2 inverse 45 deg slopes.

  8 red 1x3 inverse 30 deg slopes.

10 black 1x2 inverse 30 deg slopes.

16 yellow 2x2 inverse 45 deg slopes.

22 lt grey 2x2 inverse 45 deg slopes.

35 black 2x2 inverse 45 deg slopes.

70 dk grey 2x2 inverse 45 deg slopes.

  3 black 2x3 inverse 30 deg slopes.

10 red 2x3 inverse 30 deg slopes.

20 dk grey 2x3 inverse 30 deg slopes.

16 black 1x2x3 inverse extreme slopes.

  1 lot of printed black 45 deg slopes including one 2x2 with oval
    and chevron decoration, 2 2x2 Roboforce gold and red w/
    electrified circle, 2 2x2 aquazone red, blue, and yellow level
    readout, and 3 1x2 with red squares and yellow circles.

  5 black 4x11 large vehicle underside composite slopes.

22 black 4x4 inverse composite slopes.

12 black 4x6 inverse composite slopes.

  8 black 4x6 composite slopes.

  8 black 4x4 composite slopes.

  3 black 4x4 composite slopes w/ gold and red ‘circuitry’ printed.

21 black 2x4 inverse double slope hull pieces.

  5 blue 2x4 inverse double slope hull pieces.

10 black 4x4 inverse double slope hull pieces.

20 white 2x10 double slopes, two high with a 2x6 top.

  4 lt grey 3x3x2 composite 1/4 dome slopes w/ one stud on top.

  6 yellow 3x3x2 composite 1/4 dome slopes w/ one stud on top.

  1 lot of 1/4 dome slopes including: 3 lt grey undersides, one
    tall white, and one black.

  6 black 3x4 rectangular 3-face composite domes w/ 1x2 studs on top.

  4 green 2x4 3-curved tree-top bricks

  4 green 2x8x4 multi-curved tree bricks w/ 2x4 studs on top and
    pears printed on one face.
        1 @ .05 keel

  4 black 1x1 w/ curved top and a 1x1 plate extended from the side.

16 yellow 2x3 bricks w/ a curved top edge and 2x2 studs on top.

11 red 2x3 bricks w/ a curved top edge and 2x2 studs on top.

14 green 2x3 bricks w/ a curved top edge and 2x2 studs on top.

  4 blue 2x4x2 w/ two curved top edges and 2x2 studs on top.

  4 red 2x4x2 w/ two curved top edges and 2x2 studs on top.

  4 red 2x4x2 w/ two curved top edges and 2x2 studs on top w/ kids
    face printed on one face.

  4 black 2x4x2 w/ two curved top edges and 2x2 studs on top w/
    woman's face printed on one face.

Wheel and Axle Related Elements:

13 yellow 2x2 tile w/ vert clip joint axle on top.

10 dk grey 2x2 tile w/ vert clip joint axle on top.
       10 @ .10 toms

  4 blue 2x2 tile w/ vert clip joint axle on bottom.

  5 black 2x2 plate w/ small axles on opposite sides.

72 black 2x2 plates w/ small axles on opposite sides and decorative
    angled struts edging out toward the axles.

10 black 2x2 bi-level plates - 1x2x.33 + 1x2x.66 - w/ single small
    axle protruding from the double thick edge.
       10 @ .10 paus

  5 white 1x2 bricks w/ single clip-joint axle on side.

  4 yellow 1x2 bricks w/ single clip-joint axle on side.

  5 lt grey 1x2 bricks w/ single clip-joint axle on side.

  5 blue 1x2 bricks w/ single clip-joint axle on side.

27 red 1x2 bricks w/ single clip-joint axle on side.
       27 @ .05 paus

  4 red 2x2 bricks w/ single clip-joint axle on one side.

  9 yellow 2x2 bricks w/ single clip-joint axle on side.

  4 lt grey 2x2 bricks w/ single clip-joint axle on side.

36 blue 2x2 bricks w/ single clip-joint axle on side.
       36 @ .10 paus

10 dk grey 2x2 bricks w/ single clip-joint axle on side.
       10 @ .10 paus

  6 dk grey 2x2 bricks w/ two clip-joint axles on opposite sides.

  2 lt grey 2x4 bricks w/ two clip-joint axle on opposite sides.

  8 red 2x4 bricks w/ two clip-joint axle on opposite sides.

27 dk grey 2x4 bricks w/ two clip-joint axle on opposite sides.

11 lt grey 3-blade propellors with center hole for small axles.

  1 lot of four propellors including one yellow aquazone screw,
    two long black 2-blade propellors, and one long lt grey 2-
    blade propellors.

  4 yellow freestyle 2-blade propellors

12 black 5x5 freestyle 4-blade propellors, each blade with 1x2
    studs.

  3 black Aquazone style 3-blade screws.

  7 trans fl green Aquazone style 3-blade screws.

22 trans orange Aquazone style 3-blade screws.

18 trans dk green Aquazone style 3-blade screws.

30 lt grey 2x2 plates w/ under-slung twin small black tires.

  9 yellow 2x2x.66 plates w/ attached screw-cage.  This unit accepts
    a technic rod into the screw mounting at the center of the cage
    and through the 2x2 thick plate

  3 black 2x2x.66 plates w/ attached screw-cage.  This unit accepts
    a technic rod into the screw mounting at the center of the cage
    and through the 2x2 thick plate

20 blue largish hard plastic treaded tires.  These are a bit larger
    than four studs in diameter and about four wide.  They accept a
    standard clip-joint axle.

  6 blue huge hard plastic treaded tires.  These are a bit larger
    than six studs in diameter and about four wide.  They accept a
    standard clip-joint axle.
        6 @ .50 keel

16 red 2x2 wheel hubs with standard treaded black rubber tires.

  4 lt grey 2x2 wheel hubs with standard treaded black rubber tires.

  6 white 2x2 wheel hubs with standard treaded black rubber tires.

  2 white 2x2 wheel hubs with large treaded black rubber tires.

  4 lt grey 2x2 wheel hubs with large treaded black rubber tires.

  1 lot of six tiny wheels.  These fit the small axles and have a
    diameter about twice as large as a stud and are slightly wider
    than one stud.  They have an indention along the center
    circumference, I'm not sure if there are any kind of tires that
    fit this, but these are used as wheels on cannon carriages sometimes
    and can ride a string with a weight below.  This lot includes four
    brown and two lt grey.

120 small white wheel hubs with smooth black rubber tires.  These fit
    the small axles.
       60 @ .03 paus
      120 @ .03 toms

Misc. Vehicle Related Elements:

10 Black gun/handle/controller/etc. has one vert handle on bottom and
    two horiz handles on front sides and studs on front, back, and
    bottom with two short small studs on top.

20 dk grey large Insectoids legs (2x14x~5).

20 dk grey small Insectoids legs (1x8x~3.5).

10 dk grey 1x2 plate with smooth side-slung rocket engine.

10 black 1x2 plate with smooth side-slung rocket engine.

12 black 2x2 plate with ridged under-slung rocket engine.

10 black 1x2 plate with fat smooth hollow underslung rocket engine.

  5 black conic engines with 2x2 plate under and interior of 2x4 top.

  5 dk grey 2-seat 5x6 adventurers-style automobile cockpit.
        5 @ .75 paus

  3 black 6x6 cockpit w/ front hinge.

  5 dk grey 12x9 vehicle units used as cockpit outers or side slopes on
    large vehicles.  These slope from a 2x12 plate at the top down to a
    2x6 plate with two missing corner studs at the bottom.  There is a
    central 4x5 empty area and two circular 2x2 holes with radial grills
    to each side.
        5 @ .75 paus

  5 white 12x9 vehicle unit used as cockpit outers or side slopes on
    large vehicles.  These slope from a 2x12 plate at the top down to a
    2x6 plate with two missing corner studs at the bottom.  There is a
    central 4x5 empty area and two circular 2x2 holes with radial grills
    to each side.

10 dk grey slope wings w/ 2x4 plate at top and 1x2 plate at bottom.

10 dk grey slope wings w/ 2x4 plate at bottom and 1x2 plate at top.

40 black slope wings w/ 2x4 plate at top and 1x2 plate at bottom.

  4 black airplane fins (or struts) w/ 1x4 bottom and 1x2 on top.
        4 @ .10 keel

28 black 2x3 airplane fins.

  5 dk grey and trans fl green insectoids light and sound units w/ 3
    buttons and flashing lights accompanying three different sounds.

  1 complete Paradisa windsurfing board including 2+x10+ board, ball-
    socket long rod w/ rod-sized hole 1/4 way up, cross rod for sail
    support, and tri-pink sail w/ clear regions and palm tree island
    printing.

  5 blue 4x4 bi-level vehicle front bricks w/ sloping in sides and 2
    1-studs on the sides and a 2x2 lower level in the middle.

  3 black 4x4 bi-level vehicle front bricks w/ sloping in sides and 2
    1-studs on the sides and a 2x2 lower level in the middle.

  9 lt grey 4x4 bi-level vehicle front bricks w/ sloping in sides and 2
    1-studs on the sides and a 2x2 lower level in the middle.

30 white 2x4x.66 plates w/ wheel well curves on sides.

  3 2x2 working compasses w/ high-tech printing.

  1 lot of 52 assorted 1x1 stick-shift antennae.  There are red bottom/
    black stick, and white/black, and 1 grey/grey, and some black/black,
    and black/yellow.

11 dk grey 1x2 plates w/ 4x4 round panel at 90 deg on one side.

10 blue 1x2 plates w/ 4x4 round pannel at 90-degg on one side.

10 black 9-long spring-loadedd shock absorbers.  These are really cool.
    On one end, there is a circular fixture which is the right size for
    a technic rod, a stud, a rod, or a clip-joint, and on the other side
    is and L-shaped fixture allowing technic rods to fit in parallell to
    the other end, or straight in along the axis of the spring.

  8 dk grey radiator and headlamps units from Adventurers’ cars.

11 grey 1x2 tile w/ town-style steering wheels.

13 blue 1x2 tile w/ town-style steering wheels.

  9 yellow 1x2 tile w/ town-style steering wheels.

  5 white 1x2 tile w/ ttown-style steering wheels.

  9 trans orange 3-inch antennae,

42 trans fl green 3-inch antennae.

10 white tall wind-surfer vert poles.

30 trans fl green landing pads/sensors/metal-detectors.

  1 dk grey sting-ray water scooter unit.  It’s 8x10 total configured
    with a 8x4 semicircle printed with alien teeth and face with a
    raised 1x2 pad in the middle and then a plate trailing behind with
    a row of 1x4 adjacent to the ‘head’ and a 2x5 sticking out at a
    right angle from the center.

Transparent (Canopies, windows, etc.):

69 trans red 1x1 domes.  These are the ones that fit on a stud and
    look like a light emitting diode.

71 trans orange flames.

20 trans orange 2x2 radar dishes.

34 trans fl green 2x2 radar dishes.

  4 trans lt blue 2x5x2 windshield-canopies/greenhouse-corners where
    2x2 on one side slopes up to the 2-high and then 2x3 top is flat
    with only the backmost 1x2 having top studs.

  4 trans lt blue 2x4x2 windshields.

10 trans dk blue 2x4x1 windshields w/ trailing side plates so you
    could say that its actually 4x4x1.

10 trans fl green 4x6x1 5-facet windscreens.

  5 trans dk blue 2x4x4 half cylinders.
        5 @ .25 keel

  1 set of trans fl green full horizontal half-dome elements.  This
    includes the top quarter dome piece w/ spot for 5-finger hinge,
    and the bottom quarter-dome element w/ several levels of male
    studs insdie.

  3 sets of trans dk blue full horizontal half-dome elements.  Each
    includes the top quarter dome piece w/ spot for 5-finger hinge,
    and the bottom quarter-dome element w/ several levels of male
    studs insdie.

  3 trans green 4x6x2 hinged canopies.  These are the ones w/ vert
    sides and a large sloped front screen w/ only a small flat top
    segment.

  5 trans green 4x10x2 hinged canopies.  These have Insectoids printing
    on the sides.

11 trans fl green 4x10x2 hinged canopies.

10 trans fl green 4x4x2 insectoids golfball domes.

10 trans green 4x4x2 insectoids golfball domes.

  1 trans dk blue 6x6x2 octagonal dome w/ built-in top for tilting hinge.

  2 trans green 6x6x2 octagonal domes w/ built-in top for tilting hinge.

  3 trans green 6x6x2 octagonal domes w/ built-in top for tilting hinge
    and w/ aquazone circuitry and controls printing.

  2 trans green 10x10 octagonal domes w/ built-in top for double
    tilting hinge.

  2 trans dk blue 10x10 octagonal domes w/ built-in top for double
    tilting hinge.

  2 trans green 20x20 quarter dome units.  Together these make a half
    of a 20x20 dome.  These fit the largest corridor system and the
    large doors I have for sale from the Neptune Discovery Lab.
        2 @ .50 keel

  6 trans dk. blue 2x4x3 3-facet access door/panel w/ built in
    4-widefinger hinge.

10 trans green 2x4x3 3-facet access door/panel w/ built in
    4-widefinger hinge.

  7 trans green 2x4x3 3-facet access door/panel w/ built in 4-
    widefinger hing and w/ circuitry and controls printed on.

20 trans dk blue Insectoids wings.  These are the smaller of the two
    sizes and are just about 8x3 plus the 3-finger bendy-arm hinge

10 trans dk blue Insectoids wings.  These are the larger of the two
    sizes and are just about 18x4 plus the 3-finger bendy-arm hinge

Walls, Grills, Grates, Railings, etc.:

11 white 1x4x2 two stud fence-railing/tool-holder/flagstands.

  2 red 1x6x1 4 stud fence-railing/tool-holder/flagstands.

  2 lt grey 1x6x1 4 stud fence-railing/tool-holder/flagstands.

  5 black 1x6x1 4 stud fence-railing/tool-holder/flagstands.

  3 white 1x6x1 4 stud fence-railing/tool-holder/flagstands.

  8 yellow 1x6x1 4 stud fence-railing/tool-holder/flagstands.

12 lt grey trapezoidal sign/connector w/ 1x2 plate on one end and at
    90 deg, on the other end of the lattice, one female stud.

  5 black trapezoidal sign/connector w/ 1x2 plate on one end and at
    90 deg, on the other end of the lattice, one female stud.

  4 lt grey 1x2 plate w/ trapezoidal strutwork leading to a ball hitch.

10 lt grey 1x2 plate w/ trapezoidal strutwork leading to a ball hitch.

  3 blue 1x2x1 wall pieces.

  3 yellow 1x2x1 wall pieces.

15 white 1x2x1 wall pieces.

45 black 1x2x1 wall pieces.

  5 white 1x2 grill tiles.

27 yellow 1x2 grill tiles.

87 white 1x2 grill tiles.

151 trans fl green 1x2 grill tiles.

  3 yellow 1x2 plates w/ dangling side ladders.

  5 black 1x2x1 toolbox/railing/seatbacks.

12 yellow 1x2x1 toolbox/railing/seatbacks.

25 blue 1x2x1 toolbox/railing/seatbacks.

51 white 1x2x1 toolbox/railing/seatbacks.

  3 black 1x4x1 lattice fences.
        3 @ .05 keel

  4 yellow 1x4x1 lattice fences.

  4 white 1x4x1 lattice fences.
        4 @ .05 keel

  9 red 1x4x1 lattice fences.

  2 white 1x2x3 wall pieces.

  4 yellow 1x2x2 wall pieces.

60 black 1x2x2 wall pieces.

  2 lt grey 4.5x4.5 square lattice surrounding a 2x2 plate at the center.
        2 @ .05 keel

Hinge Elements (sometimes blurs w/ next category):

  5 yellow 1x2 base for 90 deg tilting hinge.

15 black 1x2 base for 90 deg tilting hinge.

35 lt grey 1x2 base for 90 deg tilting hinge.

  6 blue 1x2 base for 90 deg tilting hinge.

  7 blue 1x2 top for 90 deg tilting hinge.

39 black 1x2 top for 90 deg tilting hinge.

  5 red 2x2 top for 90 deg tilting hinge.

  5 trans dk green 2x2x2 ‘mail’ boxes with doors.

  4 trans orange 2x2x2 ‘mail’ boxes with doors.

  4 black 2x2x2 ‘mail’ boxes with trans fl green doors.

  5 black 1x2 bricks w/ 2-finger bendy-arm hing half on side.

10 dk grey 1x2 bricks w/ 2-finger bendy-arm hing half on side.

  6 black 2-3 finger bendy-arm hinge units.

18 yellow 2-3 finger bendy-arm hinge units.

12 trans orange 2+3 finger bendy-arm hinge units.

10 dk grey 2+3 finger bendy-arm hinge units.

  3 complete yellow and black bendy-arm half hinge graber hand
    units.  Each unit is three pieces, the hinge interface and
    two claw halves.

  3 yellow bendy-arm clip-joint terminators.

20 black bendy-arm clip-joint terminators.

  2 black 2x2-1x4 rocker hinge bricks.

  4 black 2x2-1x4 rocker hinge plates.

  4 blue 2x2 plates w/ underslung clip-joint socket.

  6 black ~3.5-length hinge arm w/ 3-fingers on one side and two at
    90 deg angle on the opposite.

12 black ~2.5-length hinge arm w/ 3-fingers on one side and a stud
    on the other.

  3 black 1x6 plates w/ 3-finger on one end and 2-finger on the other.
        3 @ .10 keel

  4 white 1x2 plates w/ 3-finger on one end.

  9 black 1x2 plates w/ 3-finger on one end.

  4 blue 1x2 plates w/ 3-finger on one end.

20 red 1x2 plates w/ 3-finger on one end.

  4 white 1x2 plates w/ 2-finger on one end.

20 black 1x2 plates w/ 2-finger on one end.

15 lt grey 1x2 plates w/ 2-finger on one end.

  2 white 1x2.5 tile w/ 2-finger on top of end.

  4 lt grey 1x2.5 tile w/ 2-finger on top of end.

10 black 1x2.5 tile w/ 2-finger on top of end.

  8 lt grey 1x4 tile w/ 5-finger on top of side.

48 black 1x4 tile w/ 5-finger on top of side.

10 blue 1x4 plates w/ 5-finger on side.

22 black 1x4 plates w/ 5-finger on side.

17 black 2x4 plate w/ extension and 4-wide finger on side.

  2 yellow 2x4 plate w/ two 45 deg slopes down so total size is 4x4
    and there are 4-wide fingers on one side at bottom of slope.

20 yellow 2x4 plate w/ two 45 deg slopes down so total size is 4x4
    and there are 4-wide fingers on one side at bottom of slope.

  5 yellow w/ black and blue submarine printing 2x4x3 4-widefinger
    hinged hatch doors.

  5 black 1x4 w/ 5-finger hinge on side and ~2.5x4 corrugated door
    flap.

Connective Elements (sometimes blurs w/ last category):

  4 pink tap/lamp sconce elements.

  2 black clip-on reflector shields.

  2 white 1x2 bricks w. a horizontal grip claw on one face.

  6 yellow 2-grip claw non-flexible flags.

33 blue 2-grip claw ninja decorated non-flexible flags.

11 lt grey 2x2 plates w/ semicircle extension w/ hitch hole.

14 black 1x2 plates w/ vert rod hitch extending out and up.

11 yellow 1x2 plates w/ vert rod hitch extending out and up.

  8 black 1x1 bricks w/ vert 1-high rod on one side.
        8 @ .05 keel

20 red 1x1 bricks w/ vert 1-high rod on one side.

  4 black ‘robot arms’ w/ 1 stud on one side of rod and a gripy claw
    on the other.

30 black 1x2 plates w/ 2-long side bars next to each end, parallel
    to the short end of the plate and extending away from the plate
    in one direction.

11 blue 1x2 plates w/ 2-long side bars next to each end, parallel
    to the short end of the plate and extending away from the plate
    in one direction.

  4 black flash light/gun thingies w/ large cylinder accepting a stud
    on one end and continuing in a 2-long rod that a 1-long rod comes
    out of at 90 deg.

20 dk grey flash light/gun thingies w/ large cylinder accepting a stud
    on one end and continuing in a 2-long rod that a 1-long rod comes
    out of at 90 deg.

  4 yellow 1x1 plates w/ parallel side hoop on one side.

  4 lt grey 1x1 plates w/ parallel side hoop on one side.

  5 red 1x1 plates w/ parallel side hoop on one side.

  8 blue 1x1 plates w/ parallel side hoop on one side.

16 black 1x1 plates w/ parallel side hoop on one side.

50 white 1x1 plates w/ parallel side hoop on one side.

  4 red 1x1 tiles w/ grippy claw on top.

  7 black 1x1 tiles w/ grippy claw on top.
        7 @ .01 keel

10 lt grey 1x1 tiles w/ grippy claw on top.

22 white 1x1 tiles w/ grippy claw on top.

29 blue 1x1 tiles w/ grippy claw on top.

21 blue 1x1 tiles w/ vertical grippy claw on one side.

72 black 1x1 tiles w/ vertical grippy claw on one side.

  8 blue 1x1 tiles w/ horizontal grippy claw on one side.

10 yellow 1x1 tiles w/ horizontal grippy claw on one side.

14 white 1x1 tiles w/ horizontal grippy claw on one side.

20 lt grey 1x1 tiles w/ horizontal grippy claw on one side.

26 black 1x1 tiles w/ horizontal grippy claw on one side.

  5 white 1x2 plates w/ 3-section horizontal bar attached by two struts
    along a long side.

  6 yellow 1x2 plates w/ 3-section horizontal bar attached by two struts
    along a long side.

49 black 1x2 plates w/ 3-section horizontal bar attached by two struts
    along a long side.

  4 yellow 1x2 plates w/ two angled segments coming off and
    supporting vertical, hollow, single, full-height studs.

21 black 1x2 plates w/ two angled segments coming off and
    supporting vertical, hollow, single, full-height studs.

25 dk grey 1x2 plates w/ two angled segments coming off and
    supporting vertical, hollow, single, full-height studs.

  1 red 2x2 plate w/ ball hitch extending to one side.

  1 blue 2x2 plate w/ ball hitch extending to one side.

  3 yellow 2x2 plates w/ ball hitch extending to one side.

  1 blue 2x2 plate w/ female coupler for ball hitch on one side.

  1 red 2x2 plate w/ female coupler for ball hitch on one side.

  2 yellow 2x2 plates w/ female coupler for ball hitch on one side.

  6 lt grey 2x2 plates w/ female coupler for ball hitch on one side.

11 black 2x2 plates w/ female coupler for ball hitch on one side.

Magnetic Elements:

25 dk grey plates w/ under-slung magnet.

  7 black plates w/ top magnet.

  1 black plate w/ top socket for magnet, but no magnet.

  4 lt grey magnet armatures w/ hole for a clip joint and a magnet
    on a swivel.

  4 black magnet armatures w/ hole for a clip joint and a magnet
    on a swivel.

Minifigs Elements:

  1 mixed lot of minifig wear including: 2 blue witch’s hats, 1 green
    witch’s hat, 1 trans fl green diver/space headgear/mask w/ no
    visor, 1 same in dk grey, 1 standard white helmet w/ trans orange
    large visor w/ antenna, 1 black top hat, 1 plain yellow helmet, 1
    blue helmet w/ stars and stripes, 1 black police style(?) hat, 1
    red baseball cap, 2 black neckwear bandannas, 4 yellow epulets, 5
    black pilot’s eyeglass-style visors.

  1 mixed lot of minifig accessories including: 4 trans fl orange
    chainsaw blades and one in lt grey, one complete dk grey sprue
    wheel of hand tools and another set sans sprue wheel (courtesy
    my son), 2 dk grey jackhammers, 2 brown suitcases, 4 gold bugles,
    and 2 trans red wands.

  1 mixed lot of minifig weapons including: 3 black and 2 lt grey
    hatchets, 1 dk grey lance, 1 lt grey ninja sword, two silver
    great swords, and 4 large Fright Knight shields.

  4 pink coffee mugs.

  5 black frying pans.

13 black walkie-talkie radios.

  2 blue bullhorns.  (I could have put these under vehicles too.)
        2 @ .10 toms

22 lt grey bullhorns.  (I could have put these under vehicles too.)

42 black bullhorns.  (I could have put these under vehicles too.)

  5 black double scuba tanks.
        5 @ .02 keel

  5 black magnafying glasses w/ real lenses.

22 white mirror/serving tray thingies(?)  These have a handle and a
    circle and the circle has a stud at center on one side.

  5 black movie cameras.

69 brown spears.

14 dk grey revolvers.

26 dk grey rifles.

  2 brown muskets.

  4 lt grey (2”) axes.

20 silver harpoons (all but two still on sprues).

16 silver daggers still on sprues.

  7 brown lances.

  3 black lances.

  6 sets of black bow, arrow, and quiver.  Each set contains a
    bow’n’arrow piece as well as a quiver for the back.

  5 trans dk green underwater gun thingies w/ black rubber suction cup.

  5 black large space shoulder armor things.

11 white motorcycle-style helmets w/ flames printed along the top.

11 red motorcycle-style helmets w/ flames printed along the top.

11 dk grey motorcycle-style helmets.

15 clear motorcycle-style helmets.

  4 trans dk green insectoids helmets.

  5 trans fl green insectoids helmets.

  5 dk grey ‘mean’ iron helmets.  (Maybe from stingrays?)

  4 white deep-diver’s helmet suits w/ black face-mask visors.

  6 silver-blue deep-diver’s helmet suits w/ trans fl green face-mask
    visors.

  1 lot of 7 diver helmet face-masks including: 1 black, 1 trans dk.
    blue, and 5 trans fl green.

  4 pairs of lt grey swim fins for minifig feet.  (Since these are the
    least common, they are obviously the fastest - don’t let your
    minifigs get caught in shark-infested water without these babies.)

  6 pairs of blue swim fins.  (These are your basic tourist work fins -
    great for any town or beach swimmers as well as rescue divers.

12 pairs of jet black swim fins.  (For any night operations where
    delicacy is called for.  If you are outfitting a SeAL team, this
    is the deal of a century!)

22 opaque black helmet visors.

10 trans dk blue helmet visors.

  3 trans fl green helmet visors.

  3 trans lt blue helmet visors.

  5 glow-in-the-dark chost covers.  These allow you to turn any
    minifig into a ghost.

  5 sets of blue legs w/ white waists.

10 sets of lt grey legs and waists.

20 sets of black legs w/ yellow waists.

  1 green torso w/ white sleeves and classic smiley head.

  1 green vested torso w/ white sleeves and smiling sunglasses head.

  5 diver’s torsos w/ blue, white, and black gear, black sleeves,
    and white hands.  Each has a semi-random head.

10 black extreme team torsos w/ white sleeves and black hands, and w/
    a long blue sunglasses head.

  8 black extreme team torsos w/ red sleeves and black hands, and w/
    a big sunglasses smiley head.

10 ‘jiffy-lube’ worker torsos w/ grey long-sleeved shirt w/ dial
    insignia and black gloves, and w/ small mustached smile head.

  2 complete ghosts w/ glow-in-the-dark cover, white legs, white
    torso, and black head.

  2 complete skeletons.

  2 complete female adventurers w/ red legs and waists, desert
    shirts, lipstick and brown hair, and white pith helmets.

  2 motorcycle gangsters w/ dk grey legs and waist, black multi-
    zippered jacket, bushy frowny face, and black police style cap.

  8 knights w. dk grey legs and waists, grey and silver breastplate
    over black shirt, head w/ little mustache, and black police style
    cap.

  4 complete black-legged, dk grey and green alien android minifigs.

  4 complete black, lt grey and blue alien android minifigs.

13 compete black, grey, silver, and gold alien android minfigs.

Animal Elements:

  3 big black octopi w. 2x2 bases.
        3 @ .20 keel

  1 black sting/manta ray.

  1 dk grey shark w/ normal head.
        1 @ .25 keel

  4 black dragon wings.

  5 red snakes.

17 black snakes.

  2 full brown monkeys w/ yellow hands.

11 black bats.

  4 red w/ yellow and green wings parrots.

36 dk grey birds.

Tiles:

40 black 1x1 tiles.
       40 @ .10 toms
       40 @ .01 keel

  3 yellow 1x1 tiles w/ four squuare buttons printed in black and
    red.
        3 @ .10 toms

  8 black 1x2 tiles.
        8 @ .01 keel

20 blue 1x2 tiles.

30 black 1x2 tiles w/ fat arrow pointing to long end printed in
    yellow.

10 black 1x2 tiles w/ long arrow pointing to short end printed in
    yellow.

12 yellow 1x2 tiles w/ long arrow pointing to short end printed in
    black.

  5 yellow 1x2 tiles w/ crosshairs on surface of water printing.

  4 dk grey 1x2 tiles w/ buttons wired to a display printed in
    gold, red, grey and black.

20 black 1x2 tiles w/ celestial mechanics display printed in
    green, silver and gold.

10 white 1x2 tiles w/ computing controls printed in black, red, and
    yellow.

18 yellow 1x2 tiles w/ electronics and bubbling water compartments/
    windows printed in black, silver, white, and blue.

  1 lot of 5 1x2 tiles: two lt grey dynamites and 3 black roboforce
    emblems.

  4 lt grey 1x4 tiles.

10 blue 1x4 tiles.

20 white 1x4 tiles.
       20 @ .05 keel

20 black 1x4 tiles.
       20 @ .05 keel

20 red 1x6 tiles.

10 black 1x6 tiles.
       10 @ .20 toms
       10 @ .10 keel

  2 yellow 2x2 tiles.

10 blue 2x2 tiles.

10 white 2x2 tiles.
       10 @ .05 keel

11 black 2x2 tiles.
       11 @ .05 keel

  2 white 2x2 tiles w/ arrow printed in black and yellow.

  7 black 2x2 tiles w/ metalic orange and silver concentric dashed
    circles.

19 black 2x2 tiles w/ insectoids weapons readout or decorative
    triangle w/ twin crosshairs printed in orange and silver.

  3 black 2x2 tiles w/ arrow printed in yellow.

10 white 2x2 tiles w/ four dial guages and a red light/button printed
    in black, red, and yellow.

  5 black 2x2 tiles w/ red hoses/wires surrounding a blue display w/
    silver crosshairs and a dot.

  1 lot of three white 2x2 tiles w/ one each: paradisa ice-cream cone,
    Voltron looking symbol on a silver and blue cirlce, and a nautical
    symbol w/ a life preserver on a blue shield between sets of red
    bars.

  3 yellow 2x2 round tiles w/ submarine in crosshairs printed in blue
    and black.

  5 lt grey 2x2 round convex under-tiles, w/ the 2x2 studs on top.

  6 black 2x2 round convex under-tiles, w/ the 2x2 studs on top.

Flexible:

  2 black strings w/ 1x1 round plates on the ends.

  1 short black string w/ 1x1 round plates on the ends.

10 green strings (roughly five inches long) w/ gun/hose nozzle
    on end.

  3 black strings (roughly five inches long) w/ lt grey gun/hose
    nozzle on end.

10 black flexible ridged hoses w/ 1-stud female coupler on
    each end.
       10 @ .05 keel

  3 lt grey flexible ridged hoses w/ 1-stud female coupler on
    each end.
        3 @ .05 keel

  5 lt grey lengths of pneumatic hose - roughly seven inches.
        5 @ .05 keel

Technic:

62 lt grey clip joint on one end and stud on the other.

10 dk grey clip joint on one end and small clip joint on the other.

  2 lt grey bi-width spacer pulley w/ transparent inner ring. 4 lt
    grey magnet armatures w/ hole for a clip joint and a magnet
    on a swivel.

16 lt grey double clip joint.

50 lt grey clip joint on one end and technic rod on the other.

11 lt grey wide spacers.

  3 lt grey wide spacer / rod joiner.

  6 (part 2854) with technic rod holes on opposite sides separated
    sideways and vertical.

15 lt grey spacers w/ one ridged edge.

  6 black thin sideways bricks w/ five holes and no studs.

  6 blue technic rubber pulley-bands.

  6 dk grey 3-length technic rods w/ a stud on one side.

  4 lt grey egg-shaped cam-lifters w/ four spaces for technic rods.

30 brown technic flywheels and 24 rubber tires that fit them (tires
    go to the 24 most expensive if not all purchased together).
       30 @ .05 keel

  2 blue 2x4 technic plates.

  4 black 2x6 technic plates.

  4 lt grey 2x8 technic plates.
        4 @ .10 keel

  2 black 2-length technic rods.

34 black 2-length technic rods w/ two ridges incised.

  3 black 3-length technic rods.

  9 black 4-length technic rods.

  8 black 6-length technic rods.

12 black 8-length technic rods.

  6 black 12-length technic rods.
        6 @ .05 keel

  9 lt grey 1x2 technic beam w/ one hole.

24 yellow 1x2 technic beam w/ one hole.

10 black 1x2 technic beam w/ one hole.

25 dk grey 1x2 technic beam w/ one hole.

  5 blue 1x4 technic beams.

  8 black 1x4 technic beams.

  9 black 1x8 technic beams.

  2 black 1x10 technic beams.

  8 black 1x12 technic beams.
        8 @ .10 keel

10 black 1x2 technic beams w/ a stubby double slope (top and
    bottom) to one side.

  5 black 1x2 technic beams w/ a long slopping downward segment to
    one side.

10 black cylinders w/ central segment allowing insertion of a
    technic beam surrounded by six holes.  The whole piece is
    roughly 4 studs in diameter and almost three studs wide/tall.
       10 @ .05 keel

Aquazone Piping:

  1 green octagonal piping segment w/ 2x4 studs on one side.

  2 black octagonal piping segment w/ 2x4 studs on one side.

39 yellow octagonal piping segment w/ 2x4 studs on one side.

  5 green octagonal 1/2 segments w/ slantwise shift to the side.
        5 @ .10 paus

36 yellow octagonal 1/2 segments w/ slantwise shift to the side.
       20 @ .10 paus

  8 black octagonal piping cones.
        8 @ .10 paus
        8 @ .05 keel

12 yellow octagonal piping cones.
       12 @ .10 paus

  2 green octagonal piping segments w/ a 90 deg turn.
        2 @ .10 paus

17 yellow octagonal piping segments w/ a 90 deg turn.
       17 @ .10 paus

Miscellaneous Other:

13 black 2x4x2+ bricks w/ 2x4 ‘bottoms’ on the two sides.
       13 @ .10 paus

  2 yellow 2x4x2+ bricks w/ 2x4 ‘bottoms’ on the two sides.
        2 @ .10 paus

  2 black 2x4x2+ bricks w/ 2x4 ‘tops’ on the two sides.
        2 @ .10 paus

  1 lot of stickers including: 8 3”x5” sheets of XtremeTeam Air
    Show stickers, one 1”x2” sheet of aquazone stickers w/ two
    599 oval stickers, and 25 little round magnetic stickers.

  2 gold mummy LEGO cases w/ screw bottoms.  These are roughly 16”
    long and 4” in diameter.

  2 child-sized insectoids face masks.

10 black roughly 4x4 umbrella top, half discs w/ one stud at center.
       10 @ .05 keel

  1 lot of 12 wavy pennant flags, including: 4 blue, 2 green, 4
    white, 1 red, and o1 yellow.

  5 black 1x2 plates w/ control unit(?) on top that has one stud
    on each side, facing outward, and a sloped (roughly 20 degrees
    off flat) surface w/ one stud.

  5 blue gun thingies w/ a handle, a 1/2 inch pole barrel and a
    stud sight.

  1 white gun thingies w/ a handle, a 1/2 inch pole barrel and a
    stud sight.

25 trans fl green insectoids 3-point power crystals (or whatever).

11 black 2x2x2 round stilt/strut/landing pads.
       11 @ .05 keel

  2 blue 2x2x2 round stilt/strut/landing pads.

  2 grey 1x1x2 seven-stud ‘traffic light’ pieces.

  2 black 1x1x2 seven-stud ‘traffic light’ pieces.

19 silver aquazone power crystals.

15 dk grey 90 degree plates w/ side struts.  One flap has a 2x2
    bottom and no top, the other has a 2x3 bottom and a 2x2 top.

10 black 1x8 plates w/ a half rail along one side.

  2 black spiral staircases w/ a 2x4 bottom and about 9 bricks tall.

  1 pink spiral staircases w/ a 2x4 bottom and about 9 bricks tall.

  1 lot of three town doors including two red and one yellow.

  4 yellow freestyle windows, 2x4x3 with a sloping front so that the
    top is a 1x4 strip.

  4 2x6x6 red-frame yellow-door big freestyle doors w/ 4 windows
    in each door.

  5 black 4x4 plates w/ 1-high round turntable.
        5 @ .25 keel

  2 yellow octagonal 10x10 dome bottoms.  This has a central 2x2
    bottom and four surrounding 2x2 bottoms elevated.

  3 black 1x2 plates w/ a 90 degree bend leading to a 1x4 plate top.

10 white 1x2 plates w/ a 90 degree bend leading to a 1x4 plate top.

  5 blue 1x2 plates w/ a 90 degree bend leading to a 1x4 plate top.

  2 blue 4x4x2 round hollow cone bricks w/ a 2x2 round hole.

  2 black 4x8 half crenelated tower tops.
        2 @ .40 keel

  4 white 1x6x3 rounded half arch w/ 1x2 plate at apex.

  9 blue 1x6x2 rounded arches w/ 1x2 studs at top center.

  6 red and black flexible plastic ninja flags.

  1 yellow and trans blue spring-loaded crane scoop.  (from Neptune
    Discovery Lab)
        1 @ 1.00 keel

14 silver reflector dishes w/ 1-stud hole through center.

  4 yellow 2x2 minifig chairs.

  3 pink 2x2 minifig chairs.

  9 black 1x4 bricks w/ horizontal notch track down one side.
       9 @ .40 keel

  6 yellow 1.5 inch pole/plunger/antennae.

  2 giant yellow-frame, trans blue doors central to the Neptune
    Discovery Lab.  The frame piece is 2x10x12 w/ hinge brackets
    on either side for the ~11-high door w/ 1x2 studs for door
    handle etc.
        2 @ 1.75 paus

I have attempted to eliminate all typos, but please feel free
(encouraged) to bring anything of that nature to my attention.

                               Sincerely,

                               Christopher L. Weeks