 Marketplace / Auctions / 2344
Re: FA: Boats, Technic, Trains, Town, Space on SeriousCollector.Com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 10:13:57 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37CEFEBA.18840BF2@voyager.net>...
Thanks for posting that again, Derick. There are some steals there.

I would just like to flog the Swan stuff... most of the lots are still
significantly below what the same lot went for on the recent "500"
auction.

Derick Bulkley wrote:

FA: Boats, Technic, Trains, Town, Space on SeriousCollector.Com

<snip>

Larry, I've saw that you mentioned 1/2 (half) pins as hard to come by (in
your custom hopper car auction), but AFAIK all of the sets that including at
least one of them has also an extra of that. I know, your scale in quantity
is not much like mine, but I already have 19 extra of them. I can send you
at least 15 of them. I'm in need of a 4x4x2 black cone piece or a 2x2x2
round brick with triangular fins (big rocket nozzle) or two 1x1 round
version of it (small rocket nozzle) or rigid hollow space wheels (bigger
ones) for the same purpose. If you would like this trade please contact me.

By the way, I'm not familiar with the "selling" side of trades, so I may
ridiculously price the value of the pieces, so if this is the case, please
sorry about it.

Selçuk