 Marketplace / Auctions / 2321
Re: CATALOGS AUCTION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:02:36 GMT

Hi Rene

I'm possibly interested in a lot of those lots - it's
really great to see someone selling some catalogues
- however you've missed off some information.

What country are you based in - in other words
what country are we paying shipping from, and
in what currencies do you accept payment?

btw you might find 7 days is an awful long time to wait
between a bid and the set being sold. Are you sure
you mean that? That sounds ok for the first few weeks
of the auction to get the first few bids in
but if you leave that sort of delay in
after the initial period.
then couldn't the auction carry on for months?

Also are you taking proxy bids? I assume not since you
don't mention it.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

In lugnet.market.auction, Rene Virsik writes:
           Heya all !

This is LEGO official Europen catalogs auction.
If nobody gives higher bid after 7 days - this set will be sold.
All prices are without shipping.
The actual state of auction will be publiced on LUGNET so as
personaly by e-mail for auctioners.
Auction deadline is on 8th AUG 1999.
All bids please mail to:  virsik@usaf.org

Year       Country        Price (USD)