 Marketplace / Auctions / 2372
2371  |  2373
Subject:
THE BRICKYARD'S Desert Adventure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 11:52:17 GMT

Anybody see a camel go by...

A Brickyard Update: http://www.ebrickyard.com

Here at The Brickyard, we're happy to report that the
new system is humming along just fine.

We've been busy loading up on Desert Adventurer
elements! We've recently entered into stock over 100
lots including BURPs, Tan Baseplates, lots of tan brick
and slope elements and dozens of other exciting
elements (from pistols to palm trees)!

To see what's new, go here:

http://www.ebrickyard.com/cgi-bin/brickyard.cgi?action=listnew

All this plus the usual assortment of hundreds of
mini-auctions featuring the unique and hard to find
parts you're looking for!

The Brickyard Online Auction.
Not just parts. Possibilities.
http://www.ebrickyard.com