 Marketplace / Auctions / 2316
Re: [MN] New BRICKS Auctions - Tons of Mini-Figs and Much, Much more!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 07:52:04 GMT

Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:
Whole Minifigs: [MN] 80 Fully Armed Castle Lionheart Mini-Figs!! 9/4 0
$240.00

WOW.  Boy, do I wish I hade $240 to spare right now.  Here's a link
directly to that auction, for the lucky person who will end up getting
these:

http://www.guarded-inn.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?mwholemini&936429722

Wow.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.