 Local / United Kingdom / 8417
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:30:53 GMT

I think Ian raises a good point here.

The dearth of fests in the first three quarters of this year (barring
Jon's excellent preamble to the last RLD) can possibly be put down to
the lack of anything being organised by the 'the usual suspects'.

Perhaps it's time for some new blood to step forward.

Alternatively, perhaps if there was some sort of ... organisation ...
to, well, organise things, there might be a bit more going on.

Can you guess where I'm going with this?

More will follow. I promise :-)

Tony

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Ian Bishop (<H04qnA.I2q@lugnet.com>) wrote at
20:08:57

If Iain Bishop holds
another Scotfest would probably be the best bet

I've done two already - I was hoping someone else would take up the
mantle... ;-)

I'm not averse to sharing the responsibility though if anyone wants to
suggest some ideas.

--
Tony Priestman