 Local / United Kingdom / 689
Re: All UK Groups subscribed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 22:15:24 GMT

On Thu, 13 May 1999 22:03:18 GMT, richard.dee@virgin.net (Richard Dee)
wrote:
You did somewhere comment on how many posts. There was an attempt to do
it all at once, but it failed. It was only 10 or so, multiple cross-post.

Ah! That would explain why I only got a handful instead of the
veritable FLOOD of posts I was expecting when I saw you say it.

[PS todd, is there any way to post via email? My first thought was
"no, stop, don't do that!" but I have not kept up my lugnet groups at
ALL well on Agent -- got busy. You know how life goes -- and did not
want to have to deal with it.

Eventually, the thread got long enough I decided to deal with it
anyway. And am posting from AGent. But it would be much easier to post
from email... if that is possible?

Sarah Heacock

Sarah Heacock                               sarah@eskimo.com
aka Vonfirmath, brown dragon of rider Tembaly, Telgar-5
"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than
anybody else expects of you." -- Henry Ward Beecher