 Local / United Kingdom / 672
Re: All UK Groups subscribed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 05:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM (Duane Hess) writes:
1)  It's not SPAM - that's unsolicited commercial e-mail, this has no
monetary value whatsoever.

How does this look to those who subscribe via E-mail? With all of the
posts that Richard did, I would consider this as SPAM especially as I
watch it fill up my inbox.

I'll try to get them all deleted before the daily digests go out.  If anyone
is receiving the groups via e-mail in an instantaneous way, I'm afraid the
damage has already been done and their inboxes will already have been
flooded.

--Todd