 Local / United Kingdom / 671
Re: All UK Groups subscribed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 05:26:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM (Duane Hess) writes:
[...] However, is there any way to clean up the traffic page in the mean
time for those of us who don't browse the UK groups?

No (sorry) the best I can do is to delete all of the spammed messages, but I
can't reset the article counts in the ng's or else it will screw up peoples'
newsreader counts.

--Todd