 Local / United Kingdom / 665
Re: All UK Groups subscribed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 22:13:26 GMT

On Wed, 12 May 1999 18:02:29 GMT, Richard Dee uttered the following
profundities...
On Wed, 12 May 1999 17:57:22 GMT, Richard Dee uttered the following
profundities...
Who's got all the loc.uk.* groups subscribed?

If so would it be possible to send a message to all of them like this:

Done, though now I get to download it 150 times, and Todd
might not be to pleased with it!

I tried to cancel those that did get through, but rejected.
But that statement above says it all. I though it *could*
have been wrong, and should therefor not have done it, but
did it anyway. If you feel that as a result, you should like
to curtail, restrict, or prohibit my posting, I would abide
by that. I can but humbly apologise.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/