 Local / Australia / 9869
Re: Names of things.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:59:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson writes:
Well on that point I probably agree, however I think Ben might've meant "show
up at retail somewhere again", as flash speeders have been pretty thin on the
ground here for a while.

I saw a few in the Horsham Toyworld a few months back, but not on sale at
all, just regular shelf price.  But I haven't been in there for some time,
but they may still be there, I'll / have someone else, have to check, for
them  Wouldn't mind picking up a few of the Island Racers for the white
epaulets, but haven't seen them around for some time.

Travis

Well, I THINK Broadmeadows toy-kingdom has them at $4.99 [from
memory]...though if you don't need more than a half dozen or so, I have
spare white epaulets here [and possibly yellow, red, brown and blue.]

That said, another few Barons would always be welcome...although I think
I'll need more Johnnies to compensate soon :)

Benjamin Whytcross
[Currently equipping the Brictorians for battle against the mono-jet
consortium and any other combatants.]