 Local / Australia / 9870
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 10:53:36 GMT

Name: Jonathan Wilson
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1981
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: dont have a clue
Location: Perth, W.A.
E-mail Address: jonwil@tpgi.com.au
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jonwil
Marital Status: Single
Children: None
Occupation: Student
On Lugnet Since: Cant remember
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: No Idea
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: None (Why would I keep perfectly good
lego sealed in a box :)
# of LEGO Pieces: Dont have a clue, quite a lot though
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: None
# of LEGO fests atteneded: Only One
First LEGO Set: Not a clue, it was duplo though, probobly one of the old
duplo baby toys
LEGO Dark Age: not sure when it started, what brought me back was the 8448
super street sensation.
Favorite Theme(s): Large Technic (especially the kind with lots of beams),
Ice Planet 2002, Black Falcons, Classic Space, Futuron
Favorite Set(s): 6973 Deep Freeze Defender, 6073 Knights Castle, Black Seas
Baracuda, 7722 4.5v train (all of which I owned as a kid, I am a few
bricklink orders (and a few $$$) away from a 6973)
Favourite Own Creation: My 3 super-car sized holden utes (I intend to make
another one sometime, either the current model HSV Maloo UTE or the current
model SS, whichever is easier to get pictures of)
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Controll Pannels (anything that looks good
on a space MOC), Space greeblies etc, Trans-Dark-Blue, Trans-Orange,
Anything cool technic.
Set/theme you would like to see: Anything Space (NOT starwars), anything
with good space parts in it (some of the SW sets almost qualify, like the
7140 x-wing) or anything technic with the "golden age" building methods
(such as the 8880, 8480 etc)
Current LEGO Project: Ice Planet 2002 creations (largly finished and
awaiting photography)
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Computer Games (playing & editing),
Programming, playing music on my keyboard.