 Local / Australia / 9974
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:09:27 GMT

Name: Martin Scragg
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1964
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Don't know, don't care, it's all my Lego!
Location: Warburton, Victoria
E-mail Address: mnm at scrigbys dot com
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.scrigbys.com/martin (not yet, when I get a
chance)
Marital Status: Married
Children: 2
Occupation: Quilter (ex Computer programmer)
On Lugnet Since: Mis 2000
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: ~430
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 2, only due to lack of space to put the
finished model.
# of LEGO Pieces: ~70,000
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: Isn't this question pointless?
# of LEGO fests atteneded: As many as I can get too.  Shouldn't this be "get
together/meeting" rather than "fest"?
LEGO Dark Age: Whatever I said last time, but I still looked in the Lego
isles from time to time.
First Set after Dark Age: Mindstorms RIS 1.0 <set:9719>
Favorite Theme(s): Trains, Town, Technic, and any other nice sets,
regardless of theme.
Favorite Set(s): Whatever the last really cool set I built was, but I do
like the BSB.
Favourite Own Creation: Same as favourite set.
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Anything trans blue.
Set/theme you would like to see: Something with really cool pieces in lots
of different colours (just so i can get more parts for my own models).
Current LEGO Project: Building for the ISCC 2.
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Built a couple of modules for the Melbourne
Millipede world record.
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Computers, Electronics, Stuff.