 Local / Australia / 9918
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:57:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
With all the new people popping up (and lots of lurkers out there) it's time
to do a roll call. We haven't had one for a while so here it is. Simply
change my answers to those appropriate to you. If replying to this is your
first post (and please do reply if you are lurking) then welcome!
Otherwise for the oldies, let us know what's new.

I really haven't changed much (boring I know, but true).

I'm a little older, have an extra fave model, and bit of a Space bent.
Otherwise its a pretty much as before, delivered here with minor amendments
for those of you too lazy to check back to
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=5591 ;-)

Name: Richard Parsons
Gender: Bloke.  More so, if anything.
Year of Birth: 1966
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 11 (3 years older! :-)
Location: Southern Highlands of New South Wales
E-mail Address: richard_w_parsons@hotmail.com
LEGO/home page URL(s):
  Port Block 1829  http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/welcome.htm
  Port Block Yards  http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/welcome.htm
  Studs  http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/welcome.htm
Marital Status: 15 years in
Children: Yup, and yup again - 2 yups being entirely enough yupping.
Occupation: Business Analyst, Ponderer of Imponderables
On Lugnet Since: before /loc/au was anywhere to be, late '98?
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: Ha ha ha ha <<ROTFLMAO>> - YOU count 'em.
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: Heresy, mumble grumble, guillotine, mumble.
# of LEGO Pieces:
  More than 22
  (estimate revised upwards from 20 after careful analysis)
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 1, Billund in 1990, cool!
# of LEGO fests attended: Most of the Studfests, also cool!
First LEGO Set: Rescue Helicopter <set:386>
LEGO Dark Age: 82-97
First Set after Dark Age: Imperial Outpost <set:6263>
First set I remember purchasing as an adult: Imperial Outpost <set:6263>
Favorite Theme(s):
  Pirates
  Adventurers
  Star Wars
  Pirates
  also Pirates
  also Space
  also also Space Pirates
Favorite Set(s): Imperial Outpost <set:6263>
Favourite Own Creation:
  HMS Agamemnon  http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/aga/welcome.htm (Lego)
  HES Valhalla  http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/007.htm (MegaBloks)
  HES Sirius http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/017.htm (MegaBlocks/Lego)
    (I could be working on upgrading this little baby for a while yet ;-)
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):
  Tiberius Flint  http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/tfn/welcome.htm
  John E Doolittle  http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/doo/welcome.htm
Set/theme you would like to see:  Something Roman or Greek, and something Trek!
Current LEGO Project:  HES Sirius http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/017.htm
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: One of my sites (Port Block) was once CLSOTW
  http://www.lugnet.com/cool/site-165
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  History, Trek, Music (Soundtracks)
See also: http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=131