 Local / Australia / 9906
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 05:44:28 GMT

Name: Stephen Hurn
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1983, year of the America's cup win
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Inner child?  Is that the part of me that
likes to make big explosions with my lego spaceships?
Location: Redcliffe, Queensland
E-mail Address: cintaks_erur@hotmail.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=17050
Marital Status: Single
Children: hahaha, only myself
Occupation: Swimming Pool Professional
On Lugnet Since: around June this year
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: nowhere near enough
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: hahaha, this question's a joke right?
# of LEGO Pieces: probably close to 6k
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: one, many times when Australia gets a legoland
# of LEGO fests atteneded: one, the national meet this year
First LEGO Set: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/379_1
LEGO Dark Age: 1999-2002
First Set after Dark Age: TIE Fighter
Favorite Theme(s): Space, Star Wars, Castle, Pirates
Favorite Set(s): all of em :)
Favourite Own Creation: Minifig scale accurate STARFURY!!!!!
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): the one with the studs on it
Set/theme you would like to see: Babylon 5 theme
Current LEGO Project: saving for the ISD
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Beaten in a lego contest by a kid (when I was a
kid) who randomly placed bits on top of each other.  I was really cut about
it too if I remember correctly.  I actually designed something, and that kid
just randomly placed blocks together.
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Computer games, eating, sleeping, money, indoor
soccer, Christianity.