 Local / Australia / 9911
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 06:54:36 GMT

I dunno.  I leave the computer for the weekend, and everything happens at
once...

Name: Michael Dallaston
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1984 - ignorance is truth, freedom is slavery... :)
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: sometimes too high, sometimes too low
Location: Pine Rivers, Queensland
E-mail Address: dallasto@ozemail.com.au
LEGO/home page URL(s): www.dallaston.com/michael (due for and update real
soon now)
Marital Status: Nope
Children: Nope
Occupation: Unemployed :( hopefully not for long :)
On Lugnet Since: June 2001
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: Rough estimate, about 50.  20 of these are 6457's
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: Big fat zero
# of LEGO Pieces: No Idea.  Guess about 15 kilos worth in all.
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: Still waiting for Legoland Oz.
# of LEGO fests atteneded: 8, counting LugOz.
First LEGO Set: The 6671 Utility Repair lift is the first one I remember
LEGO Dark Age: always been enlightened
First Set after Dark Age: n/a
Favorite Theme(s): Pirates, Space, anything that looks fun
Favorite Set(s): Multi-Core Magnetizer, 7140 X-wing, Black seas Barracuda...
Favourite Own Creation: Whatever mod of the Armada flagship I've currently
got together
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): click hinges/Imperial guards (though I
don't have any)
Set/theme you would like to see: An Imperial Guard Re-release.
Current LEGO Project: moonbase module (waiting for an idea to kick in...)
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Was asked to stop from building the giant Lego
Sphinx in Brisbane (97?) since I was going too fast :)
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: SF, General knowledge, the world in general.