 Local / Australia / 9852
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:06:33 GMT

P.S. the last roll call thread is
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=5566

And note: Don't re-name the subject to be the same as that old crusty
thread, or to us NNTP users your roll call entry will be stuck in there
instead of this new thread!

Name: Paul Baulch
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1971
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Lingering around the "maximum" LEGO SYSTEM
age
Location: Melbourne
E-mail Address: mr.webharvesting.spambot@not.a.real.email.address
Hopelessly old and crusty LEGO/home page URL:
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/
Marital Status: No, but looking forward to it!
Children: No, but looking forward to them!
Occupation: Computer programmer
On Lugnet Since: http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=6296
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=164 +
about twenty
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: About thirty - I'll open them when I get
enough room.
# of LEGO Pieces: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=164 + about 10,000
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: What, here? At the arse-end of the world?
# of LEGO fests atteneded: About ten.
First LEGO Set: 357 (Fire station) & 382 (tow truck & car)
LEGO Dark Age: '89-'93 then a dim age (space sets + 8880) until about '99.
First Set after Dark Age: 8880 - second best Technic set ever made.

Favorite Theme(s): Space.

Favorite Set(s): 6285 BSB, 5571 Black Cat Truck, 6897 Rebel Hunter, 6887
Allied Avenger, 918 Space Transport (in no particular order).

Favourite Own Creation: Tough call, probably
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/galv-4.JPG

Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Any click hinge, any sloped wedge, Yoda
minifig (when made of plastic you are, look as good you will not!), Dracula
minifig, Kirsten Dunst minifig (mmmm, Kirsten Dunst ;-)

Set/theme you would like to see: Apollo Command+Service+Lunar Module at
ModelTeam scale, Wouldn't THAT be something!

Current LEGO Project: My entry into the Space Launch Initiative - next
generation orbit insertion vehicle.

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=6300 and
non-AFOLs seem to like my Space Shuttle.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Computer games, sci-fi, astronomy, space travel,
science in general, just about anything nerdy except paper-n-dice
roleplaying which is booorrrring.

--
Cheers,
Paul