 Local / Australia / 9977
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:47:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, michael dickinson writes:
Name: Michael Dickinson.
Gender: Male.
Year of Birth: 1971.
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 16  its all mine and i bought it!!.
Location: perth,w.a.
E-mail Address: melmicks@bigpond.com.
LEGO/home page URL(s): none.
Marital Status: Married.
Children: 2.
Occupation: store-person.
On Lugnet Since: since 2001.
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: ~723.
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 163.
# of LEGO Pieces: ~70,000.
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: one as of next year.
# of LEGO fests atteneded: none.
LEGO Dark Age: never had dark ages.
First Set after Dark Age: first set 365 wild west ( still have it ).
Favorite Theme(s): Trains, Town, castle , western, pirate.
Favorite Set(s):metro liner.
Favourite Own Creation: missle launcher.
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): anything not basic.
Set/theme you would like to see: town main street set from recent lego survey.
Current LEGO Project: pirate harbour.
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: won a lego building contest when i was seven.
!!!
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: afl, saints memorabillia.

i have been a lego nut forever and like it that way i sell a lot to keep my
collection growing if you are interested and live in w.a. please let me know.