 Local / Australia / 10302
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 04:13:18 GMT

Hello!

Just stumbled over this roll call. And since I have nothing else to do I
fill in...

Name: Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1977
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Never really grown up.
Location: Dortmund, Germany (Far from loc.au, I know...)
E-mail Address: chutspe@gmx.net
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.chutspe.de/steinwerk/
Marital Status: Nope
Children: Nope
Occupation: Student. For ages.
On Lugnet Since: 21. November 2000
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: ~1100
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: dunno. Maybe ~100?
# of LEGO Pieces: ~160000
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: Billund, Günzburg
# of LEGO fests atteneded: Braunschweig 2000 LEGO Train Meeting, Hattersheim
  2001 LEGO Meeting, Several Collectors Meetings in Mülheim/Ruhr, LEGO World
  Zwolle 2001
First LEGO Set: Hm. Duplo. #324 (Fabuland), #608 Taxi
LEGO Dark Age: Not really. Got a catalogue everey year and never stopped
  building. No purchases between 1994 and 1996 though.
First Set after Dark Age: #6280
Favourite Theme(s): Castle, Town, Pirates, Adventurers, Star Wars (I'm
  minifig addicted)
Favourite Set(s): #6067, #6285, #6374, #1592
Favourite Own Creation:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/Eigenbauten/Burg-Falckenstein/contest/0_burg_falkenstein.jpg
Favourite Piece(s): SNOT (PartsRef #4070), Jumper Plate (PartsRef #3794)
Favourite Minifig(s): Black Falcon, blue knight from #383, blue mister from
Set/theme you would like to see: Vikings. A nice *new* Castle set again.
Current LEGO Project: Water Mill.
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Asterix, Soccer (Borussia Dortmund), Linguistics

:-)

Bye
Jojo