 Local / Australia / 9850
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:50:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
With all the new people popping up (and lots of lurkers out there) it's time
to do a roll call. We haven't had one for a while so here it is. Simply
change my answers to those appropriate to you. If replying to this is your
first post (and please do reply if you are lurking) then welcome!
Otherwise for the oldies, let us know what's new.

James (who probably qualifies as an oldie, oh dear.)
P.S. the last roll call thread is
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=5566

Name: Peter Curby
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1976
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: As the Catolouges say age 12 to 15
Location: Cowes, Philip Island, Victoria, BUT Collection Sunshine Coast
Queensland
E-mail Address: p_curby@hotmail.com
LEGO/home page URL(s):http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1588
Marital Status: Engaged
Children: None but a couple of Nephews who want to be the inhertiters of the
collection.
Occupation: Part time student ( Diploma of Info Tech (Networking)) Part time
Dog Groomer
On Lugnet Since: Member since May 02
# of Sets in LEGO Collection:886 on list but half again more
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: I'm lucky if i get out of the shopping
centers before i open up my new buys.
# of LEGO Pieces:111208 on the list but in no way does that take into
account all the garbage bags of spares aquired over the years.
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited:With my addiction who can afford trips
overseas (sigh)
# of LEGO fests atteneded: 1 Brisbane this year
First LEGO Set: Set 6683 Hamburger shop still keep it set up as orginal.
LEGO Dark Age: Dare i say it i think im entering them now what with the
Bionicles and Galidor
First Set after Dark Age:Wait and see   but got to say ISD looks neat
Favorite Theme(s): Castle, Star Wars, Western, Trains and late 80's early
90's Town
Favorite Set(s):Black Cat Rig
Favourite Own Creation:Brik Wars army
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):Orange construction figures to use as SES
members
Set/theme you would like to see:Unfortantly something i will never see but
Military (Peace Keeping) sets. If not that then more decorations revolving
around the Train Theme (Rolling Stock, Switching Yards, Buildings, Signals
and some different radius curves.)
Current LEGO Project:Getting an inventory together to update my listings on
Lugnet.
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:Doing charity work that envolved LEGO
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Computers, Reading, Military Hardware and History