 Local / Australia / 9877
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 11:19:22 GMT

Heres my details from the May 2000 Roll Call.

Name: Santosh Bhat
Year of Birth: 1977
Location: Western Suburbs Sydney, but changing later

Ahh yer, Since then I've lived in Melbourne and currently in Brisbane for a
few months

email address: santosh@student.unsw.edu.au

Wowsie..thats my old uni account.
try santob@ihug.com.au

LEGO/Home page URL: http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~bhatfmly/Lego/ (nothing
there as yet but soon, I promise)

Don't try going there! Its still at that level of conception as it was over
two years ago.

Marital Status: Single, but taken (stupid long distances!!!)

And still kicking on :)

Children: none, but they're an excuse for more lego right ;-)
Occupation: Student, Civil Engineering (completing this year)

I prefered being a full time student - lots more free time.

On Lugnet since: RTL since '97, Lugnet since early 99

Though I have been very inactive of late.

# of sets: no idea, not enough
# of unopened sets: 1x tourist coach, and a few to be opened train tracks

I opened that! but I have a few more relatively current sets that I haven't
opened yet.

# of pieces: see # of sets
# of theme parks: does birkenhead count? if so - twice
#> of events: 1 (LegOz.3 soon)

Few more now, might be upto 5/6 including the one in Melbourne

First lego Set: a town truck, no idea what set #
Favourite theme: Trains
Favourite set: 7740
Favourite Piece/Minifugre: the girl on bike sent to me by my g/f
Set/theme I'd like to see: Ancient Romans,
Current Lego Project(s): Desiging a Tanagara Trainin Ldraw, playing with track
layouts using the track editor

That didn't get very far, haven't got anything to show since that hard drive
crashed.

Claim to fame:
Other Interests:

Well as said, I haven't been very active lately, sadly work committments &
distance education are chewing up what little time I have. And being away
from the bulk of my Lego sets that are at my parents house for the past year
and a half hasn't helped either.

Though I see the direction that Lego is heading in has improved compared to
the situation a few years ago, I still haven't been convinced they are back
to the good old days.

So it would be fair of me to say that I've entered yet ANOTHER dark age
(though I do check into Lugnet from time to time). Though I hope the light
at the end isn't too far away.

James, any more about the possibility of a train show? I'd like to be
involved in that in some manner.

Cheers to all - especially to all the new folks!
Santosh